Unicorn Sales Representative - Copenhagen
Operations – Denmark
We offer you a career where your work and talents directly impact the lives of your community. We at VOI provide the a sustainable and fun way to travel via our e-scooter sharing network.
We need dedicated and talented people to ensure the continued success, maintenance, and thrill of this enterprise.
We are looking to to expand our exciting Unicorn Team with a new member focusing on Sales and Partnerships. You will play a vital role in helping VOI achieve its potential through leveraging the power of Partnerships. Since we are a startup we expect you to be able to tackle things hands on as well as incentivising your growing team, bridging partnerships and spreading the VOI mission and values.
We are seeking an exceptional member to help us reach our ambitious goals for creating new partnerships around Copenhagen. We expect you to lead partnership development touring Copenhagen to identify and onboard new partners from local cafes to large organisations. You will be supporting an essential part of our operations. VOI aims to integrate within the cities we operate in and you’ll be the one leading these efforts Excellent negotiation skills, high energy and creative thinking are important traits.
What you’ll do
- Through an understanding of our business needs you will contact structure and negotiate partnership that meet crucial goals for VOI to be the Giant on the Ground in Copenhagen
- Ensure partnerships are in-line with brand direction and meeting brand objectives
- Run point for marketing partnership opportunities, crafting a vision for them and integrating them across Copenhagen to fully ensure the “Giant” status of VOI in Denmark
- Cooperate with the right partners who can bring us to the forefront and top of mind with our target audience
- Responsible for communicating the partner needs, determining objectives and success metrics and collaborating with your Unicorn manager to ensure programs are developed and delivered on time and in budget
- Ensure continuous communication with local marketing regional teams as they develop programs to ensure they are on brand
- Collaborate with your Unicorn Voi to create campaign activities
- Evangelize partnership programs internally to all key stakeholders.
Who you are
- High energy, hustle mindset and motivated by steep goals
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and high energy environment and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Proven record of working in, and influencing a cross-functional team
- You are highly pre-emptive, proactive, and always take initiative
- Experience developing and negotiating partnership deals and contracts
- Experience in developing briefs and managing agencies or vendors
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Relevant work experience, including experience in sales, partnership marketingn and/or entertainment preferred
- A thorough understanding of how to create and drive successful partnerships
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to develop and manage productive relationships with the global and regional marketing team
More Information on this Position :
- Part Time !
- Students preferred
- Danish Speakers required