This role is at the heart of shaping cities made for living.
You will be responsible for developing and rolling out an intelligent IoT - a completely new product that will use state of the art sensors combined with machine learning to solve our most important problems for cities and riders.
At Voi we believe strongly in products enabled by tech to provide the best user experience for our riders while being compliant with requirements from cities across the world.
You will work with a cross functional team of engineers from hardware developers to machine learning specialists to build a new product from scratch and make sure it is launched in a successful way across Europe.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop the product vision and strategy
- Identify problem areas / opportunities and evaluate
- Develop business cases and make recommendations on product prioritisation
- Define product success metrics, set and evaluate targets in collaboration with team
- Build end user (our riders) understanding to build a product with excellent UX
- Take a lead on establishing partnerships with relevant external parties
- Ensure we differentiate our products by keeping up to date with market developments and competitor offers
- Be overall responsible for execution and launch of product(s) that successfully meet the objectives defined
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO EMBARK
You are an experienced Product Manager with a proven track record of hardware and software as well as implementing agile engineering principles. As such you are an expert collaborator who is responsible for the business impact of the product strategy and roadmap. You will combine the perspectives of end users, developers, analysts, market stakeholders, champions and central leadership into one shared plan based on qualitative and quantitative research, and ensure buy-in and clear targets. You take the user perspective and obsess about understanding and solving pain points of our key stakeholders: riders and cities.
We expect you to problem solve unanswered and open-ended questions to help decide what to focus on and what not to do. You start small and enable cheap learning through prototypes and pilots. You will need the courage to diagnose and highlight what is important and what is not and to rally a team towards a common product vision and long-term goals.
- Experience from managing hardware products with both embedded and cloud based software
- Strong experience from working with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience from defining and evangelising your own vision for a product
- Strong experience working with agile product development teams
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills and proven ability to work with professionals from different fields of expertise and seniority. This includes other PMs but also hardware, software, data engineers, designers and other stakeholders.
- Experience working with customers across global markets
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro-mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part of changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments, and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background, or sexual orientation, we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters, or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.