We want every Voi ride to be a magical one! But sometimes, things don’t always go as planned and we need a little help from User Support. That’s where you come in! We’re looking for a Regional Success Associate to join our team and focus on our UK&I region (United Kingdom & Ireland).
At Voi, we’re committed to transforming urban mobility at its core, and we’re looking for smart and committed people to join us on our mission. Since the launch in 2018, Voi has been on an amazing growth journey and we have no intention of stopping now. We’re in the midst of laying the foundation of Voi, and this role offers the opportunity of having a direct impact on how we run our future user support. As a Voiager, you’re not just an employee, you’re an owner and a contributor - you’ll be part of our growth, our purpose, voiage and culture.
As Regional Success Associate you will ensure that we provide the best customer support for our riders, hunters and City stakeholders across the UK&I region. You will play a vital role in communicating region-specific updates to the USO Central Team and vice versa, developing and improving processes, and owning all of the support concerns.
We are looking for an enthusiastic problem solver with experience in customer support, for example from the micro mobility industry; with demonstrated experience in handling different support channels across voice and non-voice (including social media).
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
- Handle region support inflows, improve performance and deliver results
- Be the main POC in the region, you will build and maintain solid partnerships with the different key stakeholders.
- Effectively identify opportunities to improve workflow and processes.
- Provide white-glove customer support, when needed. You have a gift of being able to customise communications to effectively deliver your message to users as well as key stakeholders.
- Handle escalated issues outside of critical incidents in the region in order to protect our relationships with our cities.
- Deep dive and provide recommendations for support improvement opportunities across the different cities in the region.
- Present current performance trends and drivers, corrective actions taken, and planned improvements to your region’s GM and Ops teams.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- Proven experience of working in a customer support role. Beneficial if you have worked in an offshore set up.
- Solid communication skills, both in speaking and writing with previous experience of creating, editing, and developing support content.
- Great ability to work with and understand key stakeholders and collaborate cross functionally in a complex environment.
- Incredibly empathetic of our users and the cities we operate in.
- Excited about improving the overall customer experience and city relationship.
- Highly-organized and able to effectively design and carry out on multiple workflows from various internal stakeholders.
- Fluency in English is a requirement.
You are part of the Regional Success Team where you will primarily work with the UK&I region. You will report to the Regional Success Manager (based in Stockholm) while working closely with the local Operations Team.
Working at Voi is more than just a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society.
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micromobility company on a mission to create safe, sustainable and reliable micromobility for everyone. By partnering with cities and local communities across Europe, we aim to provide a more sustainable and fun alternative to established modes of transportation. We have over 6 million users across 70+ cities and firmly believe that light electric vehicles can be part of changing how people move in cities. Our offices and warehouses are spread across 11 different countries, hosting over 700 employees from 60+ nationalities.
Voi is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience. We look forward to getting to know you!