We want every Voi ride to be a magical one! But sometimes, things don’t go as planned and riders need a little help from User Support. That’s where you come in!
We’re currently looking to expand our User Support Operations team with Operational Excellence Associate who will be responsible for owning processes and content of the support team to make sure that our support agents are empowered to provide the best customer experience to our users. You’ll play a central role in establishing processes for the whole team, preparing communication for different scenarios and optimising the content across multiple user support channels.
Our ambition is that you’ll own process creation and optimisation, together with the Process & Content team, to ultimately improve the efficiency of our team and set our support agents for success.
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As an Operational Excellence Associate, you’ll focus, first of all, on our support agents - making sure they have the information they need to help our users, that this information is up to date, clear and understandable. You’ll work closely with our content, quality assurance, and training teams to identify gaps in processes and find ways to bridge them. You will:
- Turn complex descriptions into a digestible format for support agents and make sure they have answers to users’ questions and are able to resolve their issues.
- Own and lead continuous improvements and content accuracy programme across the User Support team, including the central team as well as multiple offshore teams.
- Become an expert in Voi support processes and drive continuous improvements to positively impact customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders on resolving user pain points.
- Be Voice of Customer at Voi by representing users’ perspectives in discussions with other stakeholders, including product, software, marketing, local operations, etc.
- Identify gaps in processes, knowledge, training, etc. and find ways to bridge them to improve the team’s efficiency.
- Be a go-to person for the team - you’ll possess the knowledge about your domain and a person of contact both within the support team and across the company.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- 2+ years of experience within Optimisation and/or Content management.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Ability to adjust communication to different types of audiences, i.e. translating complex tech information for agents/users or turning agents’ feedback into actionable points for tech teams.
- Good organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience of working in a startup or fast-paced environment is a merit.
- Analytical mindset and ability to analyse data and plan out actions accordingly.
- Agile and project management skills are an advantage
Working at Voi is more than just a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society.
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micromobility company on a mission to create safe, sustainable and reliable micromobility for everyone. By partnering with cities and local communities across Europe, we aim to provide a more sustainable and fun alternative to established modes of transportation. We have over 6 million users across 70+ cities and firmly believe that light electric vehicles can be part of changing how people move in cities. Our offices and warehouses are spread across 11 different countries, hosting over 700 employees from 60+ nationalities.
Voi is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience. We look forward to getting to know you!