What if your job had an impact on shaping the future of urban mobility? Voi is on a mission to transform urban mobility. We want to be the number one micro-mobility operator and we’re currently looking for Vehicle Mechanics to join our team in Bristol.
Working at Voi, you’re not just working in a regular warehouse, you’re part of an innovative and skilled team that works together to deliver the best service out there. You will know our scooters inside and out, and you can have an actual impact on the next generation of vehicles we put on the market.
YOUR MISSION AT VOI/WHAT YOU’LL BE WORKING ON
- As a member of our professional repair team, you will complement and reinforce on-site repair and maintenance activities
- You will support to ensure that every Voi e-scooter on the market is ready and able to meet the needs of our riders
- You know our e-scooters from top to bottom, inside out, and are able to perform on-site repairs
- You'll also assist with logistics and support the technology team with on-site testing of new product offerings
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- Able to work either of the following shift patterns: Saturday to Wednesday OR Wednesday to Sunday.
- Ideally, you have mechanical/technical training or relevant work experience
- You are familiar with handling tools and have enthusiasm for mechanical topics
- As a modern jack-of-all-trades, you are a motivated, hard-working person
- You can communicate fluently English
- You have a hands-on mentality and are an open and curious personality
- You have a full UK Driving License with a maximum of 6 points for minor offences and no major offences and meet the requirements for our e-Van insurance.
- You may be required to go through a DBS Check for this role.
Micro-mobility is ever-evolving, and no day is like the other. Working at Voi is more than simply having a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, but our purpose, voiage and culture. It also includes:
- Impressive colleagues and a great working environment
- The opportunity to grow in and with the company
- Free Voi-Pass, with which you can use our scooters freely
Ready to embark on a Voiage?
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro-mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part of changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to more established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background, or sexual orientation, we welcome applications from whoever you are including those actively serving as a Reservist or those who have served in the military and their spouses - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters, or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.