Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Currently operating in 11 countries and over 80 cities, Voi is on an amazing growth journey, and we’re currently looking for an Operations Strategy Intern. As we continue to grow across Norway, we are looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission - transforming urban mobility.
At Voi, we operate in uncharted regions. This is an opportunity to work hands-on with coordinating and analyse micro-mobility in Norway. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, you’ll have the opportunity to have an impact on, and improve our ways of working. Ready to embark?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As Operations Strategy Intern, you will be part of the Market Operations team and you’ll have an important part in Voi’s continued growth. You’ll be on the frontline of our operations and have a direct impact on our strategy in Norway, solving problems we may not have faced before. The best part - you’ll be working together with an amazing team who works tirelessly to provide the best service for our riders. Your tasks will include:
- Actively supporting our operations teams in their day to day activities.
- Analysing data using different software and presenting findings to the team.
- Liaise with a variety of stakeholders internally and externally.
- Preparing reports.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
At Voi, you’ll come across new tasks regularly and having previous experience of problem-solving will assist you along the way.
- You are a student in your 3rd or 5th year.
- Proficiency in tools such as G-Suite and MS Office.
- Proficiency in SQL or similar tools.
- Keen interest in micro mobility and Voi!
- You are fluent in English (written and verbal).
- You have an analytical mindset and you thrive in a data driven environment.
- Motivated and focused on achieving targets.
- Great communication skills and ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
Micro-mobility is ever evolving, and no day is like the other. Working at Voi is more than simply having a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. It also includes:
- The most exciting job out there with the opportunity to work full-time later on :)
- Join the #1 micromobility company in Europe and one of the fastest growing scaleups.
- Be a part of building a world class organisation and best practice for a new industry.
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Founded in 2018, Voi is a Swedish micromobility company offering e-scooter sharing in partnership with towns, cities and local communities. We believe e-scooters can play a central role in changing how people move in our towns and cities in the future. We want to ensure that the micromobility transformation happens the right way - through real innovative technology, open and transparent dialogue with towns, cities and governments and by adapting our products to local needs. Voi has been a carbon neutral company since January 2020 and has adopted the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as a guiding framework.
Voi operates in over 80 towns and cities across 11 countries. It is headquartered in Stockholm and employs 1,000 people. To date, Voi boasts more than six million riders and has served 90 million rides.
Voi is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience. We look forward to getting to know you!