Working hours: 08:30 - 16:30 / 1 hs break
Working pattern: 5 out of 7 days - 37.5 hours per week
What if your job had an impact on shaping the future of urban mobility? As Europe's # 1 e-scooter provider, we are dedicated to creating safe, sustainable micro-mobility for everyone and we're looking for a Vehicle Mechanic to join our team.
Working at Voi, you’re not just working in a regular warehouse, you’re part of a dynamic and ambitious team that works together to deliver the best service out there. You’ll have a job where you’re constantly on the move, you’ll know our vehicles inside and out, and you can have an actual impact on the next generation of vehicles we put on the market. Ready to join the Voiage?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As a member of our skilled Vehicle Mechanics team, you'll play an important role in Voi's success on the streets. You will:
- Ensure that every Voi vehicle is ready, willing, and able to support the needs of our users in Northampton.
- Know our vehicles from top to bottom, inside and out, and will be capable of doing quick repairs, as well as total refurbishments if necessary.
- Assist with logistics, provide support for public events, and assist the Technology team with field testing new product offerings.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO EMBARK
As a potential member of our Vehicle Mechanics team, we believe you have a mechanical background and interest. We also believe you'll have:
- As a member of our professional repair team, you will complement and reinforce on-site repair and maintenance activities.
- You will support to ensure that every Voi e-scooter on the market is ready and able to meet the needs of our riders.
- You know our e-scooters from top to bottom, inside out, and are able to perform on-site repairs.
- You'll also assist with logistics and support the technology team with on-site testing of new product offerings.
- PLEASE NOTE: You may be required to go through a DBS Check for this role.
Micro-mobility is ever-evolving, and no day is like the other. Working at Voi is more than simply having a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth but our purpose, voiage, and culture. It also includes:
- A possibility to be part of shaping the future of micro-mobility.
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment.
- Great possibilities to have an impact on work that makes a difference!
Apply TODAY! We are interviewing continuously!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our achievement in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background, or sexual orientation, we welcome applications from whoever you are including those actively serving as a Reservist or those who have served in the military and their spouses - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.