This is a 1 year Maternity Cover with the possibility to extend or to go permanent afterwards.
Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Currently operating in 12 countries and over 80 European and UK towns and cities, Voi is on an amazing growth journey, and we’re currently looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to join us as team lead within the DACH Markets.
You will be a strategic partner and sounding board for our leaders, ensuring we are hiring both the right skillset and culture fit, as well as be responsible for employer branding activities and driving end-to-end recruitments. You will be proactively working on future business needs and lead a talent sourcer who will have a dotted line to you.
You will be part of our global talent acquisition team at Voi, consisting of 18 professional recruiters across 4 European countries, and report to the TA Manager Markets.
What will you be doing?
- You will have the main responsibility and lead the recruitment strategy and planning in the DACH region.
- Lead and guide the DACH TA team that will have a dotted line to you.
- Delivering recruitment requirements for all white collar hires by managing recruitment processes from start to end (job profile, applications/headhunting and delivery)
- Support and advise the Talent Acquisition Associate with blue collar hires within the DACH markets when needed.
- Advisor to the Hiring managers in tender processes for staffing related matters in DACH & closely monitor tender processes to ensure timely launches of recruitment projects.
- Work closely with Stephan Boelte, our DACH GM and local stakeholders in the DACH markets to understand hiring needs vs temporary staffing needs
- Create and execute on hiring trainings & diversity/inclusion trainings
- Overview over tenure & turnover rates, plus identify other relevant TA metrics
- Headhunting & proactive search/pipeline building on roles where needed
- In collaboration with the Head of TA, create long- & short-term advertising strategies by having a solid understanding of the best recruitment advertising forums/sites are most effective per market.
- Lead hiring managers throughout the recruitment process & give market insights and advice on market conditions where appropriate
- Lead, drive or participate in projects and Voi initiatives to support local or global Talent Acquisition strategies.
- Use a data driven approach to recruitment by tracking and analyzing information shared by the Talent Acquisition team and the tools available to make decisions that increase ROI and increase quality of hire
What do we require from you?
- Strong recruitment experience working with commercial and/or blue-collar positions.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks (e.g LinkedIn, Facebook).
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment ideally gained within start-ups/scaleups.
- Possess strong stakeholder management skills
- Have professional fluency in both German and English
Bonus points if you:
- Love riding Voi’s
- Have previous experience from a rapid growth environment
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.