Since 2018, Voi has been on a mission to create safe, sustainable and reliable micromobility for everyone. Today we are the #1 e-scooter service in Europe, operating in 100 cities with over 100 MILLION rides to date. It has been an amazing journey and we have no intention of stopping now!
This role will be responsible for improving the service we offer to cities and customers by helping reduce dangerous rider behaviour. That means ensuring our users are aware how to drive safely and in compliance with both traffic rules and our terms of service, to be able to take care of both themselves and those around them.
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
You will be responsible for ensuring we can identify, process and proactively or reactively act to change behaviour. You will own delivering from ideation, discovery and through to final launch. You will work in close collaboration with user insights manager, designers, engineers, city relationship managers, local market operations, customer support, and legal to deliver impact for users, cities and citizens.
- Develop a product vision & strategy around user compliance
- Build an in-depth understanding of our customers, including their needs and what motivates their behaviours; combine that with a thorough understanding of the city contexts within which our service operates
- Lead a work stream dedicated towards changing user behaviour and ensure buy-in from stakeholders across Voi
- Combine new ideas with thoughtful experimentation to ensure we deliver impactful solutions
- Obsess about ensuring our solution offers great UX to avoid creating new pain points
- Define product success metrics, set & evaluate targets in collaboration with the team
- Take a lead on establishing partnerships with external parties
WHAT YOU NEED TO EMBARK
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience in developing products at scale for a lot of different markets
- Understanding of the methods of modern product discovery and delivery
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills and proven ability to work with professionals from different fields and across all levels of seniority
WHAT WOULD ASSIST YOU ALONG THE WAY
- Experience in working with regulatory or compliance products
- Experience in analytics or business development
Working at Voi is more than just a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be a part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. In addition to this you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Join Europes #1 micromobility company and one of the fastest growing scaleups
- Get “skin in the game” through our employee options program and be a part of building a world class organisation
- Work with inspiring, motivated and fun colleagues towards a common goal
- Join the micromobility-revolution and be a part of creating sustainable cities made for living, free from noise and pollution