Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Currently operating in 11 countries and over 90 cities, Voi is on an amazing growth journey, and we’re currently looking for a Site Manager to Kristiansand. As we continue to grow across Norway, we are looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission - creating safe, sustainable, and reliable micro-mobility for everyone.
The micro-mobility scene is ever-changing. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, you’ll have the opportunity to have an impact on, and improve our ways of working. This is a chance to leave your mark. Ready to embark?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
The Site Manager will help to build a winning team of Fleet Specialists, making sure that our operations run smoothly, safely and efficiently in Stavanger. You will be responsible for prioritizing daily tasks for each team member, providing the information they need (i.e. real-time coordinates of lost scooters), and available for any questions or problems (i.e. vehicle breakdown). The Site Manager will report to the Fleet Manager and by working closely with the Fleet and Operations team, you’ll play an integral part in Voi’s performance and growth, combining people management with process improvement and execution. To put into specifics, you’ll:
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to plan and structure the workflow in the field and warehouse.
- Supervise and motivate the team.
- Ensure that we live up to local compliance requirements and safety standards.
- Ensure resources/assets used for warehouse and in-field operations are maintained correctly, including vehicle procurement.
- Promote ways of working that maintain/improve the life cycle of our fleets.
- Analyse data sets and collaborate with the local Operations team to understand how to promote continuous process improvement, tracking costs and performance.
- Responsible for scheduling the Fleet Specialists throughout the week and ensuring a substitute is found if needed.
- Collaborate with our Talent Acquisition in screening and interviewing for new team members, whilst being responsible for their onboarding and training for their in-field and warehouse tasks.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
The Site Manager is a driven, high-energy individual with a capacity to understand repairs, warehouse and logistic related work. With strong communication skills, and a willingness to perform one-off tasks as needed, you can motivate others to reach and exceed their targets.
- 4+ years of proven work experience in operations, logistics, warehouse management, shipping or economics.
- Good English skills, verbal and written. Norwegian is a plus.
- Experience in supervising a team with proven results as well as workforce planning.
- Proficiency in G-suite and comfortable working with data to support decision making and enhance performance.
- Knowledge of Norwegian labor law and compliance is a plus.
- Mechanical interest with experience of working with basic mechanical tools.
- Valid driver's license for Norway.
- Join the #1 micromobility company in Europe and one of the fastest growing scaleups.
- Be a part of building a world class organisation and build best practice for a new industry.
- Join the micromobility-revolution and be a part of creating sustainable cities made for living, free from congestion, noise and pollution
- Join a motivated, hard working and fun team in an international work environment.
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Founded in 2018, Voi is a Swedish micromobility company offering e-scooter sharing in partnership with towns, cities and local communities. We believe e-scooters can play a central role in changing how people move in our towns and cities in the future. We want to ensure that the micromobility transformation happens the right way - through real innovative technology, open and transparent dialogue with towns, cities and governments and by adapting our products to local needs. United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as a guiding framework.
Voi operates in over 90 towns and cities across 11 countries. It is headquartered in Stockholm and employs 1,000 people. To date, Voi boasts more than six million riders and has served 90 million rides.
Voi is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience. We look forward to getting to know you!