Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Since 2018, Voi has been on a mission to create safe, sustainable and reliable micromobility for everyone. Today we are the #1 e-scooter service in Europe, operating in 90+ cities with over 100 MILLION rides to date. It has been an amazing journey and we have no intention of stopping now! Currently we are looking to expand our Fleet Inventory Team with a Head of Operations Quality Assurance.
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As a central part of our Fleet Inventory team, the Head of Operation Quality Assurance is responsible for the continuous product and supplier quality improvement together with Voi engineering and operations. In this role you manage and lead the vehicle and supplier quality improvements work based on product performance and market/customer feedback. You’ll be working at the heart of operations, ensuring Voi’s growth across all markets, which will include:
WHAT YOU’LL BE WORKING ON
- Managing and leading the quality assurance team.
- Building supplier relationships and being accountable for key KPIs such as in fleet product quality, supplier quality assurance and start of production readiness.
- Leading product, production quality and best practice for operations and repairs.
- Leading testing and technical quality roll-out of new vehicles to market.
- Owning processes and SOPs for troubleshooting and addressing technical issues in markets/warehouses
- Providing feedback and quality requirements to our Vehicle Platform team to address top quality issues in future R&D.
- Leading evaluation of field issues and proposing solutions together with our Vehicle Platform Team across our organization.
- Leading and implementing quality improvements for Operations and Repairs.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- 6+ years of experience e.g. from working with complex supplier quality assurance or manufacturing industry.
- Master’s Degree in Manufacturing, Engineering, or similar.
- Experience from working with external suppliers, to lead suppliers and internal teams to improve our products and quality over time.
- Well-proven experience in handling a broad network of stakeholders.
- Solid project management and communication skills.
- Great problem-solving ability.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- A conceptual thinker who likes to be hands-on.
- Join the #1 micromobility company in Europe and one of the fastest growing scaleups
- Get “skin in the game” through our employee options program and be a part of building a world class organisation
- Work with inspiring, motivated and fun colleagues towards a common goal
- Join the micromobility-revolution and be a part of creating sustainable cities made for living, free from noise and pollution
Founded in 2018, Voi is a Swedish micromobility company offering e-scooter and e-bike sharing in partnership with towns, cities and local communities. We believe e-scooters can play a central role in changing how people move in our towns and cities in the future. We want to ensure that the micromobility transformation happens the right way - through real innovative technology, open and transparent dialogue with towns, cities and governments and by adapting our products to local needs. Voi has been a carbon neutral company since January 2020 and has adopted the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as a guiding framework.
Voi operates in over 90 towns and cities across 11 countries. It is headquartered in Stockholm and employs around 1,000 people. To date, Voi boasts more than six million riders and has served more than 100 million rides.
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background, or sexual orientation, we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters, or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.