Finance – Sweden
Voi is a leading mobility company focused on building a system of electrically powered scooters around urban centers providing an affordable, sustainable, and exhilarating way of getting around. We operate across 12 cities in 5 countries and are increasing that footprint on a weekly basis.
The team at Voi is full of motivated individuals with a “can-do” mindset. We are not afraid to get into the trenches, and we see seek opportunities to learn, gain perspective, and build character. We see obstacles as challenges to overcome, not barriers. We give our best in everything that we do, and we are ready and willing to help our teammates. Plus, we are fun.
Voi is backed with over $50 million by some of the top funds in Europe as well as an impressive list of angel investors from across the globe. Join them and us in helping change the way people move while also changing the environment at the same time.
About the role
We are seeking out an Accounting Assistant to help our finance team. You will be hands on in monitoring daily business related to finance in an environment of highly motivated individuals.
This is an opportunity to be part of and build the perfect organization you always wanted to work in.
- Responsible for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Support with the monthly closing and reconciliations
- Cash flow planning and payments
- General administrative tasks
- Depending on your interest, you take on your own projects, which bring the company forward
This Position Offers
- Market level salary
- Being part of a rapidly growing and changing startup
- Overseeing projects with far-reaching and instant results
Applicants Should Have/Be
- 2 years of professional experience within accounting in Sweden
- Comfortable in the start-up environment
- Love to work hands-on and handle administrative tasks
- Be proactive and challenge current processes and routines
- Be confident in working independently
- Fluency in English
- Great knowledge in Microsoft Excel