What if your job had an impact on shaping the future of urban mobility?
At Voi, we believe in a future where roads in cities are recaptured by people. By connecting best-in-class vehicles with customers, we enable people to move around in towns at their convenience – while helping cities achieve their climate targets.
This is your chance to be part of an exciting journey for Voi, as we are bringing our web experience to the next level. Therefore, we’re looking for an experienced Web Developer Tech Lead with an eye for design and a great passion for web solutions.
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
At Voi, you get an unprecedented opportunity to participate in building our brand new web product. This will be a unique opportunity to create something from the very beginning, and you will have a crucial role in voicing technical decisions such as frameworks, programming languages and CMS.
If you are tired of old legacy systems with dated technologies, or if you are tired of building rushed web campaigns with no time to focus on quality - then this position should be a breath of fresh air.
- You will be responsible for defining and delivering technical solutions for our web experience. This includes both front-end and back-end development, as well as security and architecture design.
- As one of the global owners of the CMS, you have an important role in ensuring efficiency and identifying ways to improve our processes, and making sure we use sound engineering practices to develop well-crafted web solutions.
- Joining a new web team within Voi, you'll play a large role and have an impact on how we build an amazing web experience; while being able to collaborate closely with other developers at Voi.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
At Voi, you’ll come across new challenges regularly. We’re operating in uncharted territory and having a proven track record or problem solving will help you along the way.
- You’re an ambitious individual with a desire to build the next generation of web experiences, helping us discover new technologies and solutions.
- You're a person that has an eye for details both visually and when it comes to coding.
- You feel comfortable taking initiative on your own, but you also feel confident working in a team and leading other developers in the day-to-day work (however without a formal reporting line).
- You have experience in working with different CMS
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro-mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part of changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments, and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background, or sexual orientation, we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters, or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.