Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Currently operating in 11 countries and over 70 cities, Voi is on an amazing growth journey, and we’re currently looking for a Public Policy Associate - France. As we continue to grow across France, we are looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission - creating safe, sustainable, and reliable micro-mobility for everyone.
The micro-mobility scene is ever-changing. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, you’ll have the opportunity to have an impact on, and improve our ways of working. Join a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people and be a part of the Voi vision of building a better future. Ready to embark?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
It’s an amazing opportunity if you want to join the micro-mobility movement, as well as have a chance to shape the way we live and commute in cities we’re in. Our french public policy team is responsible for building strong relationships with cities and co-create the future with them. Open dialogue with public and political stakeholders is in our corporate DNA and we believe it is the key to building sustainable policies and regulations for safe and sustainable transportation in the future. You will assist our Public Policy team in several areas such as:
- Institutional relations and lobbying.
- Monitoring and tenders.
- Proactively reaching out to cities to create opportunities for Voi.
- Helping to implement partnerships and events relevant for Public Policy.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- A Bachelor degree and/or currently studying for a Masters within Public Affairs, Law, European Affairs, Public Policy or similar.
- Being organised and rigorous in your work.
- Self-starter and an enthusiastic team-player that radiates positivity and demonstrates a “can-do” attitude.
- Highly adaptable, driven, ambitious as well as calm under pressure.
- Comfortable in giving presentations and interacting with high-profile stakeholders.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in French and English.
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Have some experience within micro-mobility, urban development and sustainability.
- Being part of an amazing team, with a great opportunity to learn and grow!
- Building a network as well as gaining experience within public policy!
- Great possibility to have an impact on work that makes a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.