Since 2018, Voi has been on a mission to create safe, sustainable and reliable micromobility for everyone. Today we are the #1 e-scooter service in Europe, operating in 90+ cities with over 100 MILLION rides to date. It has been an amazing journey and we have no intention of stopping now! With 200+ employees in the DACH-region we are looking for an experienced HRBP to support the region's managers from our office in Berlin.
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As the HR Business Partner (DACH) at Voi you will have a direct impact on the organisation by coaching and supporting the DACH market-leaders in all HR-related topics. In addition to this you will work continuously to build a great culture and a scalable People-function in a fast-growing environment. This will include:
- Partnering with the managers in the region and actively driving the development of leadership capabilities through coaching and education
- Providing the leaders with guidance in day-to-day performance management
- Working hands-on with employee relations cases and other business cases connected to organisational changes, work environment, work relationships, and talent management
- Being accountable for creating, driving and integrating elements of the people strategy in the region
- Collaborate closely with all parts of the People & Culture-function to gain insights and initiate new projects
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of local legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reduced legal risks and ensure regulatory compliance
WHAT YOU NEED TO EMBARK
We are looking for an independent and business-minded HR-professional ready to take the initiative, work to reach set goals and continuously raise the bar for the leaders in the region. Apart from being an outgoing collaborator fluent in German and English, we believe the right person has:
- A university degree in HR, business administration or equivalent
- 3+ years experience of working as an HR-business partner supporting and coaching a diverse set of leaders in a fast paced environment
- Good knowledge of German labour law and experience from independently handling employment law related matters
- Experience of working with both office and warehouse employees
Working at Voi is more than just a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be a part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. In addition to this you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Join the #1 micromobility company in Europe and one of the fastest growing scaleups
- Get “skin in the game” through our employee options program and be a part of building a world class organisation and a scalable people-function
- Work in close collaboration with the leaders and support them in reaching their goals and full potential
- Work with inspiring, motivated and fun colleagues towards a common goal
- Join the micromobility-revolution and be a part of creating sustainable cities made for living, free from noise and pollution
Founded in 2018, Voi is a Swedish micromobility company offering e-scooter and e-bike sharing in partnership with towns, cities and local communities. We believe e-scooters can play a central role in changing how people move in our towns and cities in the future. We want to ensure that the micromobility transformation happens the right way - through real innovative technology, open and transparent dialogue with towns, cities and governments and by adapting our products to local needs. Voi has been a carbon neutral company since January 2020 and has adopted the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as a guiding framework.
Voi operates in over 90 towns and cities across 11 countries. It is headquartered in Stockholm and employs 1,000 people. To date, Voi boasts more than six million riders and has served more than 100 million rides.