Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place. We’re currently expanding our Finance team with a Payroll Manager, in this role you will have the opportunity to really make an impact and shape, not only how we work today but also lay the foundation for how we will work in the future.
At Voi, we’re committed to transforming urban mobility at its core, and we’re looking for smart and committed people to join us on our mission. Since the launch in 2018, Voi has been on an amazing growth journey and we have no intention of stopping now. We are building the best finance team across the industry and we’re looking for someone with the vision to make a difference, making us better. Ready to embark?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As our new Payroll Manager you’ll supervise the current team and handle a wide variety of external stakeholders, among them almost 15 different outsourced partners over Europe. Your daily work will span from nitty gritty details to overall strategic discussions.
Since our inception we have grown from a startup to a multi-million company with 1000+ employees and subsidiaries on 14 European markets. On this journey we’re building a professional and robust payroll function and as a key member of this team, you’ll be working cross-functionally with people from all over Europe. The role will include;
- Co-ordinate, direct and control the process “payroll preparation - processing and payment of salaries” for all Voi group companies
- Together with the team, manage the outsourcing partners
- Be a trusted leader of the team
- Review and improve payroll regulations, procedures and controls within the group, including use of appropriate IT based systems to support the process.
- Maintain the payroll guidelines in writing and update standards and procedures.
- Ensure the payroll is processed in an accurate, compliant and timely manner, including overseeing compliance with statutory reporting and filing requirements.
- In collaboration with HR administer benefit plans as per company policies
- Prepare relevant weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- Proven experience of independently managing the payroll process for a larger company.
- Documented experience and knowledge of working with payroll in several European countries.
- Experience from managing change projects within the payroll area
Experience from supervising a smaller team or coordinated several of outsourced provide
- Knowledge/understanding of applicable rules and regulations that impacts payroll and compensation and benefits.
- Solid understanding of the financial side of the payroll process.
- Fluent in English + at least 1 more European language
- Ability to maintain professional and technical knowledge independently via
- means such as workshops, professional publications and personal networks.
- Relevant academic background
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU STAND OUT
- Experience from managing the payroll process in several European countries
- Speaking and/or reading several of European languages
- A can do attitude, you are someone who enjoys a fast changing environment and have experience from project management and/or change management
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro-mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part of changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments, and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background, or sexual orientation, we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters, or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.