Are you interested in shaping the future cities by helping reduce emissions through disruptive tech and innovation?
Do you want to help build a company in an industry growing at incredible speed? Do you see yourself as a future business leader and as our next General /Country Manager? Then this is the role for you.
At Voi, we are committed to transforming urban mobility at its core and since the launch in 2018 we have been on an amazing journey and have now become the #1 e-scooter operator in Europe! Currently operating in 11 countries and over 90 cities, Voi is on an amazing growth journey, and we’re currently looking for a Strategy Manager, City Success for Sweden!
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As a Strategy Manager, City Success you will play a key role by being responsible for growing Voi’s footprint in both new and existing markets through building strong relationships with our external stakeholders, combined with excellent analytical, commercial and strategic acumen. As the Strategy Manager, City Success you will be the Senior Operations Manager’s/Country Manager’s right hand and responsible for strategic decisions and commercial and operational performance.
- Working closely with the Senior Operations Manager/Country Manager to set the strategy for success and associated targets for existing and new cities in Sweden.
- Own the city-level P&Ls in your market.
- Own the relationship with key stakeholders in the cities in your market.
- Working closely with the Operations team, Policy team and the Product team on business development initiatives to ensure compliance with city regulations, improve our service design through product and tech development and to build strong and lasting relationships with key stakeholders.
- Working with the central Growth team on pricing and product strategy, ensuring we optimize for growth and profitability whilst meeting our policy and city stakeholder goals.
- Working closely with competitors to ensure a unified approach where needed.
- Working closely with our Product team to ensure that we build products and tech to fit the needs of cities and our users.
WHAT YOU NEED TO EMBARK
We are looking for a first-class strategic and analytical generalist with a passion for new mobility solutions, who has experience within strategy, business development, data analysis and project management in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment. Apart from being fluent in Swedish and English, self-sufficient and goal-oriented, we believe the right person has:
- 3+ years of experience in, strategy, consulting, operations or from a growth start-up environment.
- Experience in leading large cross-functional teams
- Proficiency in tools such as G-Suite and MS Office. You are very comfortable working with and analysing large data sets.
- Bachelor or Master of Science within business, economics, engineering or similar.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Proficiency in data analytics tools such as SQL, Tableau, Metabase, PowerBI.
- Experience working with and effectively influencing external stakeholders, such as partners, government and media
- Experience working closely with a P&L, budgets and business cases.
- Experience within the Micro-mobility sector.
- Fast growing and high paced environment with top talent from all over the world
- Flexible work schedule
- Work with a close knit team of highly motivated and skilled colleagues
- Revolutionize the micro-mobility industry
- Work with impact: changing cities for the better
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Founded in 2018, Voi is a Swedish micromobility company offering e-scooter sharing in partnership with towns, cities and local communities. We believe e-scooters can play a central role in changing how people move in our towns and cities in the future. We want to ensure that the micromobility transformation happens the right way - through real innovative technology, open and transparent dialogue with towns, cities and governments and by adapting our products to local needs. Voi has been a carbon neutral company since January 2020 and has adopted the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as a guiding framework.
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add ! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.