Since 2018, Voi has been on a mission to create safe, sustainable and reliable micromobility for everyone. Today we are the #1 e-scooter service in Europe, operating in 100 cities with over 100 MILLION rides to date. It has been an amazing journey and we have no intention of stopping now! Since our inception we have grown from a startup to a multi-million company with 1000+ employees and subsidiaries on 14 European markets. On this journey we are looking for a Senior Accountant who will take part in building a robust and flexible finance operations function. Are you ready to join the Voiage?
Want to learn more about the Finance-team? Check out what our Finance Manager, Josefine Ernlothsson has to say!
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As Senior Accountant for HQ, you’ll have an important role in Voi’s continued growth and success. On this journey and as a member of this team, you will be working cross-functionally with people from all over Europe and play a vital role to ensure that the financial results are reported correctly, timely and compliant. This will include:
- Prepare and manage general ledger entries
- Handle recurring postings, accruals and prepayments
- Take part in the continuous development of processes as Voi expand
- Collaborate with the Finance controller in the month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing accordance with IFRS and local GAAP
- Inventory accounting and reconciliation
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and review with the Finance controller
- VAT reporting in multiple countries (supported by VAT manager) including EU-VAT reporting and intrastat reports
WHAT YOU NEED TO EMBARK
We are looking for a result oriented, highly organised finance expert with a can do attitude who sees every challenge as an opportunity to grow and improve on current ways-of-working. In addition to being fluent in English and Swedish we believe the right person has:
- University degree in Business administration, Finance or Economics.
- Experience from working with month-end closing tasks independently, able to manage/plan the allocated tasks in an independent way
- Experience from advanced fixed asset accounting or inventory accounting
- Experience from qualified VAT accounting
- Understanding the concept of local GAAP and IFRS
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
Working at Voi is more than just a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be a part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. In addition to this you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Join the #1 micromobility company in Europe and one of the fastest growing scaleups
- Get “skin in the game” through our employee options program and play a crucial part in maximising VOI’s global revenue
- Work with inspiring, motivated and fun colleagues towards a common goal
- Join the micromobility-revolution and be a part of creating sustainable cities made for living, free from noise and pollution