Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Currently operating in 11 countries and 100 cities, Voi is on an amazing growth journey, and we’re currently looking for a Senior Accountant. As we continue to grow we are looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission - creating safe, sustainable, and reliable micro-mobility for everyone. To date Voi boasts more than six million riders and has served more than 100 million rides.
As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, you’ll have the opportunity to have an impact on, and improve our ways of working. Voi is headquartered in Stockholm and employs 1,000 people. The role as Senior Accountant is a chance to leave your mark. Ready to embark?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As Senior Accountant for HQ, you’ll have an important role in Voi’s continued growth and success. On this journey we’re building a robust and flexible finance operations function and as a member of this team, you’ll be working cross-functionally with people from all over Europe and play a vital role to ensure that the financial results are reported correctly, timely and compliant.
- Prepare and manage general ledger entries
- Handle recurring postings, accruals and prepayments
- Take part in the continuous development of processes as Voi expand
- Support the Finance controller in the month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing accordance with IFRS and local GAAP
- Inventory accounting and reconciliation
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and review with the Finance controller
- VAT reporting in multiple countries (supported by VAT manager) including EU-VAT reporting and intrastat reports
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
At Voi, you’ll come across new challenges regularly. We’re operating in uncharted territory and having a proven track record or problem solving will help you along the way.
- A university degree in Business administration, Finance or Economics
- 5+ years' experience of working with accounting.
- Experience from working with month-end closing tasks independently, able to manage/plan the allocated tasks in an independent way
- Experience from advanced fixed asset accounting or inventory accounting
- Experience from qualified VAT accounting
- Understanding the concept of local GAAP and IFRS
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Swedish
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Experience from a listed company
- Fluency in additional European languages
- Experience from a start-up or a fast-growing company in an international setting
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro-mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part of changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments, and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, age, background, or sexual orientation, we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters, or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.