Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Currently operating in 11 countries and over 100 cities, Voi is on an amazing growth journey, and we’re currently looking for a Financial Controller (Sweden). As we continue to grow we are looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission - creating safe, sustainable, and reliable micro-mobility for everyone.
The micro-mobility scene is ever-changing. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, you’ll have the opportunity to have an impact on, and improve our ways of working. This is a chance to leave your mark. Ready to embark?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As Financial Controller, you’ll play a key role in Voi’s continued growth and success. You will lead all accounting and month end closings tasks for the Swedish legal entities at Voi, covering both our operations and headquarter functions. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring that the accounting and statutory reporting are are done correctly, timely and with high quality according according to rules and internal controls set up by the company and by local legislators.
- Ensure the quality and correctness of the accounting in the Swedish (HQ) local accounts, K3, IFRS and "Voi GAAP".
- Support the process to develop and produce monthly, quarterly and yearly reports on a group level
- Overseeing and reviewing, both the monthly standalone results (P/L) and reconciliations (B/S) in the parent company and the Swedish subsidiaries
- Actively participate in designing and implementing efficient processes and controls for the accounting and bookkeeping in all Voi companies
- Overseeing the VAT reporting and compliance for the parent company and implementing the VAT policy set by the indirect TAX manager
- Prepare both CIT return and statutory annual statements for the Swedish entities
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
At Voi, you’ll come across new challenges regularly. We’re operating in uncharted territory and having a proven track record for problem solving will help you along the way.
- You are highly organized and experienced in setting clear structures and processes
- You have extensive work experience from working with accounting in an international setting, a plus if you have experience from an listed company
- You have proven experience from working in different local GAAPs, IFRS and K3
- You have experience from preparing annual reports and monthly/quarterly reporting
- You have proven experience of review/analysis of both balance sheet and profit and loss
- You are result oriented, sees every challenge as an opportunity to grow and improve on current ways-of-working
- You have experience from working in a major ERP system e.g. Netsuite, SAP or Microsoft Dynamics FO
- You have excellent skills in G-suite and/or Microsoft Office applications
- You have professional fluency in English and Swedish
- You have a University degree in a field related to Business administration or Economics
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro-mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part of changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments, and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, age, background, or sexual orientation, we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters, or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.