Since 2018, Voi has been on a mission to create safe, sustainable and reliable micromobility for everyone. Today we are the #1 e-scooter service in Europe, operating in 100 cities with over 100 MILLION rides to date. It has been an amazing journey and we have no intention of stopping now!
We are now looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our Hardware Business Unit. In this role you will be running cross-functional product development projects from start to finish - from early investigations and exploration, through development and industrialization to production and market launch.
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
Your first assignment will be challenging, exciting and extremely rewarding - You will take lead in the development of our next generation electric micromobility vehicle. In this role you will have a huge impact on what Voi’s product and technology offering will look like in the future, the result of your work will be physically available across all major cities across Europe.
The Hardware Business Unit is a cross-functional part of our organisation responsible for development of vehicles, IOT and embedded systems. You will also be part of the Hardware Business Unit leadership team and report directly to the Head of Hardware.
- Create, maintain, and communicate project schedules and plans.
- Continuously be on top of project status with regards to timeline, milestones, resources, budget and deliveries. When necessary, actively identify tactical and creative ways to overcome obstacles and meet deadlines.
- Plan, lead and follow-up day-to-day development together with product- and engineering teams to make sure the project progresses according to plan. Drive holistic collaboration between the different teams ensuring alignment.
- Coordinate and lead industrialization processes (test, verification, certification) together with internal and external stakeholders.
- Initiate and drive communication with external product development partners and suppliers.
- Build and maintain effective communication channels to all stakeholders within Voi – upper management, engineering, product managers, supply chain, manufacturing and markets.
- Support development of general ways-of-working and tools related to project management and hardware product development.
WHAT YOU NEED TO EMBARK
To succeed in this role you must be comfortable doing hands-on technical project management - planning projects, coordinating engineering efforts as well as continuously communicating with internal and external stakeholders. Being an extremely important part of product development, we also believe you have first-hand experience of leading product industrialization, such as design for manufacturing, test, verification and certification.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering
- 2+ years of experience working as project manager within development of mass-produced products
- 3+ years of experience with hands-on engineering and product development
- Knowledge and experience of industrialization processes and procedures, such as test, verification, certification and production
- Technical knowledge of light electric vehicle architecture is a merit
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written, with different audiences such as engineers, suppliers and top management
- Positive can-do attitude and eagerness to deliver results
Working at Voi is more than just a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be a part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. In addition to this you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Join Europes #1 micromobility company and one of the fastest growing scaleups
- Get “skin in the game” through our employee options program and be a part of building a world class organisation and a scalable people-function
- Work with inspiring, motivated and fun colleagues towards a common goal
- Join the micromobility-revolution and be a part of creating sustainable cities made for living, free from noise and pollution