Global Logistics Procurement Manager
We are looking for a Global Logistics Procurement Manager to join our Hunter Onboarding team and help us build and shape our worldwide logistics solution network. This is a key strategic and operational role, with an opportunity to develop an important part of the business from a very early stage.
Join us if you want to build your career in a revolutionary company and one of Sweden’s hottest startups. We have a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people who are passionate to be part of VOI’s vision of building a better future.
You will be in charge of VOI’s commercial relationships with logistics partners across Europe, from evaluating, qualifying and selecting suppliers through contract negotiations and relationship management.
- Develop, lead and execute procurement strategies that support the infrastructure of VOI’s scooters day-to-day logistics requirements in regards to transporting, charging and maintaining of our active scooter fleet in market.
- Lead and oversee the sourcing process
- Evaluate and select suppliers
- Conduct supplier negotiation
- Ensure supplier agreement implementation
- Contribute to the long-term business, bringing fresh ideas and process Improvements Initiatives
- Create and monitor reports and feedback to evaluate performance, while cooperating with multiple VOI functions
- Close work with the operations, support, data analytics & product teams to streamline and increase performance & efficiency
- Excellent English Communication skills - a Must; Additional language skills including French, Spanish, German, Italian - a Plus
- Hands-on experience in purchasing & procurement, contract & vendor management
- Knowledge of logistics & delivery industries - a strong plus
- Commercial savvy with strong negotiations skills
- People person, excellent relationships and teamwork
- Can-do and entrepreneurial approach, self starter
- Exposure to international working environment. Comfortable working with remote locations
- Good knowledge of Excel, Ability to do data/financial analysis
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
Who we are:
VOI Technology is creating a system of electrically powered scooters around urban centers to provide an affordable, sustainable, and exhilarating way to commute while helping people to reduce their carbon footprint and cities to have a more sustainable transportation network. VOI is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and is rapidly expanding across Europe and the world! and at the heart of Europe’s first dock-less bike share company!