NOTE: Working hours 8:30am - 17:00pm
Days: Tuesday- Saturday
Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Currently operating in 12 countries and over 100 cities, Voi is on an amazing growth journey, and we’re currently looking for a Fleet Specialist for Bristol. As we continue to grow across, UK we are looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission - creating safe, sustainable, and reliable micro-mobility for everyone.
The micro-mobility scene is ever-changing. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, you’ll have the opportunity to have an impact on, and improve our ways of working. This is a chance to leave your mark. Ready to embark?
- Make sure that the logistics surrounding the collection and deployment of Voi vehicles are done as smoothly and efficiently as possible, in order to minimise the amount of time that vehicles are waiting for collection or deployment.
- Search, find and collect all scooters that need to be retrieved back to the warehouse.
- Execute battery swaps tasks in the streets of your city.
- Continuously evaluate our nodes and make sure that our vehicles are deployed in a safe and compliant way, while being easily accessible by our riders.
- Execute rebalancing tasks, which consists of collecting scooters in low-demand area to replace them in high-demand areas.
- Responsible of the in-field quality by identifying damaged scooters, rebalancing wrongly parked scooter, rise upside down scooters, etc
- Being able to perform quick fixes on the scooters that can be repaired in streets.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- Full UK Driving License with a maximum of 6 points for minor offenses and no major offences and meet the requirements for our e-Van insurance. The reason for this is you may be required to drive one of our e-Van's occasionally.
- In-depth knowledge of your city and you’re used to driving in your city.
- Responsible team player that can manage tasks alone and also work well together in a group.
- Ability to motivate others and to share knowledge within the team.
- Pragmatic problem solving mentality that executes tasks, finds solutions and works hard to reach the team targets and OKR’s.
- Ready to navigate your city in a van under any weather and traffic conditions.
- Has the ability to react calmly to stressful situations (poor parking, traffic…)
- You have a physical condition that allows you to carry heavy loads.
- Flexibility to work shifts including possible shifts during nights and weekends.
- PLEASE NOTE: You may be required to go through a DBS Check for this role.
- Working shift: 8:30 - 17:00
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE
- Experience in any form of transportation or logistics profession.
- Having a mechanical background and interest.
Micro-mobility is ever-evolving, and no day is like the other. Working at Voi is more than simply having a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society.
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Active schedule, you will be constantly on the move.
- Great possibilities to have an impact on work that makes a difference to the world around you.
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro-mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part of changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments, and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background, or sexual orientation, we welcome applications from whoever you are including those actively serving as a Reservist or those who have served in the military and their spouses - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters, or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.