Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Currently operating in 12 countries and over 100 cities, Voi is on an amazing growth journey, and we’re currently looking for a Fleet Specialist for Bristol. As we continue to grow across, UK we are looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission - creating safe, sustainable, and reliable micro-mobility for everyone.
The micro-mobility scene is ever-changing. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, you’ll have the opportunity to have an impact on, and improve our ways of working. This is a chance to leave your mark. Ready to embark?
- Make sure that the logistics surrounding the collection and deployment of Voi vehicles are done as smoothly and efficiently as possible, in order to minimise the amount of time that vehicles are waiting for collection or deployment.
- Search, find and collect all scooters that need to be retrieved back to the warehouse.
- Execute battery swaps tasks in the streets of your city.
- Continuously evaluate our nodes and make sure that our vehicles are deployed in a safe and compliant way, while being easily accessible by our riders.
- Execute rebalancing tasks, which consists of collecting scooters in low-demand area to replace them in high-demand areas.
- Responsible of the in-field quality by identifying damaged scooters, rebalancing wrongly parked scooter, rise upside down scooters, etc
- Being able to perform quick fixes on the scooters that can be repaired in streets.
Working hours 8:30am - 17:00pm, Days: Tuesday- Saturday
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- Full UK Driving License with a maximum of 6 points for minor offenses and no major offences and meet the requirements for our e-Van insurance. The reason for this is you may be required to drive one of our e-Van's occasionally.
- In-depth knowledge of your city and you’re used to driving in your city.
- Responsible team player that can manage tasks alone and also work well together in a group.
- Ability to motivate others and to share knowledge within the team.
- Pragmatic problem-solving mentality that executes tasks, finds solutions and works hard to reach the team targets and OKR’s.
- Ready to navigate your city in a van under any weather and traffic conditions.
- Has the ability to react calmly to stressful situations (poor parking, traffic…)
- You have a physical condition that allows you to carry heavy loads.
- Flexibility to work shifts including possible shifts during nights and weekends.
- PLEASE NOTE: You may be required to go through a DBS Check for this role
Working at Voi is more than just a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be a part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. In addition to this you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Join Europes #1 micromobility company and one of the fastest growing scaleups
- Get “skin in the game” through our employee options program and be a part of building a world class organisation and a scalable people-function
- Have a direct impact on our continued success and the development of the micromobility industry in the MENA-region
- Work with inspiring, motivated and fun colleagues towards a common goal
- Join the micromobility-revolution and be a part of creating sustainable cities made for living, free from noise and pollution