Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Currently operating in 11 countries and over 60 cities, Voi is on an amazing growth journey, and we’re currently looking for a Marketing Associate. As we continue to grow across Italy, we are looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission - creating safe, sustainable, and reliable micro-mobility for everyone.
The micro-mobility scene is ever-changing. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, you’ll have the opportunity to have an impact on, and improve our ways of working. This is a chance to leave your mark. Ready to embark?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
Being a marketing Associate at Voi, you will play an important role in converting a successful start-up into a serious multi-million company by planning, coordinating, and executing on global campaigns and projects. Working with the Regional head of marketing, General manager for Italy, the creative team, digital marketing team, PR, and other stakeholders in the company, you will be the spider in the web, building our brand and marketing presence in your country.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- Drive local campaign efforts end-to-end.
- Plan, budget and execute on local events such as safety events, student events and conferences.
- Drive local partnership efforts and negotiations in alignment with the local partnership strategy.
- Own and execute on localization of global campaign efforts, ensuring we create a hyperlocal touch on global efforts.
- Be the ‘go-to’ marketing contact for our Italy based operations, policy and PR teams and the glue between them and our central growth department.
- Define briefs and project definitions, including timelines, budgets and roles & responsibilities.
- Budgeting, quoting and invoicing including follow-up and reporting.
- Define campaign metrics and reports and help forecast, track, and report campaign effectiveness, analyse results with the help of the BI team to understand what is working and distribute the information to stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to facilitate effective communication between international teams.
- Facilitate Post Mortem of local campaigns.
- Responsible for local campaign coordination and documentation
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- 2-4 years experience of Marketing, Partnerships or other commercial heavy roles
- Experience in making omnichannel productions.
- Has worked in a high-paced commercial environment and had responsibility for budgets and profitability – as well as deadlines and quality.
- Basic design skills in photoshop/indesign/illustrator is a plus.
- Interest for copywriting is a plus.
- Growth mindset: you seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team.
- Self-Starter that radiates positivity and demonstrates a “can-do” attitude.
- Excellent communication skills
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE
- Conversion on launched campaigns.
- Campaign ROI/ROAS
Micro-mobility is ever-evolving, and no day is like the other. Working at Voi is more than simply having a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society.
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro-mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part of changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments, and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background, or sexual orientation, we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters, or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.