Since 2018, Voi has been on a mission to create safe, sustainable and reliable micromobility for everyone. Today we are the #1 e-scooter service in Europe, operating in 100 cities with over 100 MILLION rides to date. It has been an amazing journey and we have no intention of stopping now.
We’re now looking for an Engineering Manager to our Data Analytics teams to continue our journey in building great, scalable and high performing products.
At Voi we are proud to say that we are a world-class data driven company, but firm to become even stronger. It is our mission (and passion!) to enable every employee to make data-led decisions. All this is enabled by a leading data analytics platform and highly skilled data specialists.
PS. If you are curious to know more about our journey within data - we recommend you to read some of Magnus' posts on Linkedin.
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As an Engineering Manager, you will lead our centralised Data Platform and Data Analytics teams. It will be your job, with support and collaboration from other Engineering Managers, to juggle the well-being of our engineers and data analysts together with technical leadership.
- Build, coach and grow your data team.
- Give engineers and analysts the right tools, confidence and motivation to help them to make decisions as both individuals and teams.
- Develop our data analytics technical strategy and roadmap – creating success in close collaboration with the team and Product Owner.
- Acting as an advisor and sharing your experience in Ways of Working, technical topics and decisions within your area of responsibility.
- Bring a perspective that inspires change and motivates engineers to develop simple solutions to sophisticated problems.
- Foster a culture based on our values Push Boundaries, Build with Empathy and Ride Together.
WHAT YOU NEED TO EMBARK
We are looking for someone who will invest in their team's career development and that fosters psychologically safe discussions about deliveries, process improvements and team work. We expect you to have:
- Experience from the data analytics domain.
- Experience in people management with strong leadership and mentoring skills.
- You have experience of transforming a group of strong individuals into a great team.
- You are a great people manager that follows your promises and is transparent with failure.
- You communicate to build trust.
- Our colleagues come from different cultures and backgrounds and we believe that you also value the power of diversity.
Working at Voi is more than just a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be a part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. In addition to this you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Join Europes #1 micromobility company and one of the fastest growing scaleups
- Get “skin in the game” through our employee options program and be a part of building a world class organisation and a scalable data function
- Work with inspiring, motivated and fun colleagues towards a common goal
- Join the micromobility-revolution and be a part of creating sustainable cities made for living, free from noise and pollution