VOI Technology is the leading European micro-mobility company and innovator within the market for last-mile transportation in Europe. VOI Technology has raised more than 80M USD from some of Europe’s best VCs including Balderton, Vostok New Ventures, Creandum and Project A. VOI has achieved more than 500,000 users and 1,000,000 rides in roughly six months and is currently operating in 8 countries and 17 cities across Europe.
We are currently looking for a Vice President of Operations to lead global operations out of Stockholm, supported by a growing team of experienced operators and with the mandate to scale VOI into the future.
- Responsibility for budget, weekly and quarterly KPIs reporting directly to the COO
- Ensure excellence across our European operations
- Manage the global operations organisation which includes a headcount of 80+ and growing
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product, marketing, policy, expansion and other key business functions
- Enforce and strengthen the performance management culture with high standards, rapid pace and accountability to deliver on time at all levels across the organisation
- Drive analytical decision-making as VOI’s data capabilities grow to ensure they are integrated throughout the business
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university (MBA strongly preferred)
- 5+ years of operations experience preferably within a high-growth technology company in mobility, transportation or logistics
- Previous experience managing high-performing teams as senior operations manager, VP or director or a background in management consulting or investment banking
- Strong analytical capabilities and obsession for process, quality control and rapid scaling
- Excellent leadership and ability to identify top-tier talent
- Ability to leverage complex data to identify trends and drive strategic decisions
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Competitive compensation package with salary and stock options
- Working from our HQ in Stockholm
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
VOI is the leading European micro-mobility company with more than 500,000 users and 1,000,000 rides achieved in roughly six months currently operating in 8 countries and 17 cities all over Europe. Jump on a scooter anytime and ride anywhere in the city within minutes - all emission free. We are creating a future with cities free from noise and pollution. Cities where people move on light electric vehicles. Cities made for living - not for cars.