Operations - Sweden – Stockholm
VOI Technology is the leading European micro-mobility company and innovator within the market for last-mile transportation in Europe. VOI Technology has raised more than 80M USD from some of Europe’s best VCs including Balderton, Vostok New Ventures, Creandum and Project A. VOI has achieved more than 500,000 users and 1,000,000 rides in roughly six months and is currently operating in 8 countries and 17 cities across Europe.
VOI Technology is looking to get a Legal Counselor for the Swedish HQ based out of Stockholm, supported by an organization who is a team of experienced operators and with the mandate to scale VOI into the future.
THE POSITIONS :
- Provide legal expertise for our company, including local European subsidiaries, on matters consisting mainly in the EMEA.
- Guide the company in following both the legal practices of the country of jurisdiction but that we are consistently compliant from a consumer aspect, regulatory aspect and a data protection aspect.
- Develop relationships with local officials, partners and personnel close to the VOI organisation
- Creatively develop routines that would solve complex and intrinsic matters relating to the company as a whole
- Strong experience in the legal field, with at least 7 years experience in EMEA law but specifically within the E.U.
- Past practical experience with Swedish corporate law.
- Past practical experience with consumer rights, traffic law, data protection law as well as corporate law.
- Excelled in previous in-house employment with the ambition to establish and grow a legal team.
- The ability to lead a third-party firm on a particular topic or matter preferable from own legal firm experience.
- Adaptable under pressure, yet maintains structure and execution of tasks
- Reputable in practice of ethics and professional legal communication
- Ability to deliver on any number of legal project for any personnel in the company ranging from the executive to the associate
THIS POSITION OFFERS:
- Competitive compensation package with salary and stock options
- Transform and aid the legal framework surrounding the e-scooter market
- Working from our HQ in Stockholm
- Surrounded by a team of diverse and skilled individuals.
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
VOI is the leading European micro-mobility company with more than 500,000 users and 1,000,000 rides achieved in roughly six months currently operating in 8 countries and 17 cities all over Europe. Jump on a scooter anytime and ride anywhere in the city within minutes - all emission free. We are creating a future with cities free from noise and pollution. Cities where people move on light electric vehicles. Cities made for living - not for cars.