We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join Voi Technology.
This Mid-level role is ideal for young professionals who want to gain experience and build their careers in a revolutionary company and one of Sweden’s hottest start-ups!
Join a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people and be a part of the VOI vision of building a better future.
- Developing ideas for creative ways of promoting the company.
- Identifying and assessing customer’s help inquiries to provide quality support.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with users.
- Educating users on the ground.
- Collecting and reporting data to Operations Manager.
- Managing social networks.
- Fluent in German and English
- Experience in social networks management.
- Local market knowledge.
- Growth mindset: you seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team.
- Self-Starter that radiates positivity and demonstrates a “can-do” attitude.
- Schedule flexibility.
- High energy: Job requires active movement on a daily basis.
- Basic familiarity with the urban area they work in.
About the Position:
- Willingness to accept unplanned tasks that may vary day-by-day.
- Work directly with the marketing team to coordinate brand awareness, as well as the , operations, data analytics, & product teams to streamline and increase efficiency.
- Entering on the ground floor of a fast growing and dynamic last mile transportation start-up.
- Developing communication programs that help the brand development.
This Position Offers:
- Full-time work.
- Active schedule - you are consistently on the move.
- Competitive pay.
- Work that makes a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
VOI is the leading European micro-mobility company with more than 500,000 users and 1,000,000 rides achieved in roughly six months currently operating in 8 countries and 17 cities all over Europe. Jump on a scooter anytime and ride anywhere in the city within minutes - all emission free. We are creating a future with cities free from noise and pollution. Cities where people move on light electric vehicles. Cities made for living - not for cars.