Since 2018, Voi has been on a mission to create safe, sustainable and reliable micromobility for everyone. Today we are the #1 e-scooter service in Europe, operating in 100 cities with over 100 MILLION rides to date. It has been an amazing journey and we have no intention of stopping now! We’re now looking for a Platform Engineer.
Want to learn more about the Infrastructure Platform Team? Check out what another Platform Engineer of ours Jesper Roth has to say!
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
At Voi you get an unprecedented opportunity to take part of the true range of engineering; from designing the vehicle, soldering the IoT hardware, creating the communication protocol, developing the backend, innovating on the app, and finally operating all above as a whole. And more specifically we are looking for a Platform Engineer to join our Infrastructure Platform Team whose mission is to enable engineer to build features and services frictionlessly by providing best in class platform and tooling. The role will include:
- Build the next generation Infrastructure Platform for all Voi engineers
- Create tooling that improves developer experience on the Platform
- Automate processes within Infrastructure Operations, Security configuration and monitoring, Cloud Identity Access Management
- Drive new ideas and initiatives regarding Platform vision
- Work closely with other development teams to understand common needs and improve services
- Create sustainable systems and services through automation and uplifts
WHAT YOU NEED TO EMBARK
We’re looking for you if you're looking forward to learn new things and develop your current skills. It's ok if some points is new to you, we don't expect anyone to know everything. On the other side we foster a team culture were everyone is expected to share and help grow those around them. We believe you have some experience of:
- Some years of professional experience as a platform engineer with a focus on automation
- Cloud based infrastructure (GCP or equivalent) and container orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Infrastructure as Code tools (we use Terraform)
- In setting up CI/CD tools (we use Argo CD and GitLab CI)
- Building and managing serverless applications
- Programming experience using Cloud SDKs/APIs (we use golang)
- Familiar with Logging, Monitoring and Alerting Infrastructure (we use Grafana, Prometheus, Stackdriver)
Working at Voi is more than just a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be a part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. In addition to this you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Join Europes #1 micromobility company and one of the fastest growing scaleups
- Get “skin in the game” through our employee options program and be a part of building a world class organisation and a scalable platform.
- Have a direct impact on our continued success and the development of the micromobility industry.
- Work with inspiring, motivated and fun colleagues towards a common goal
- Join the micromobility-revolution and be a part of creating sustainable cities made for living, free from noise and pollution