Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Currently operating in 11 countries and over 100 cities, Voi is on an amazing growth journey, and we’re currently looking for a General Manager (GM) for France and Belgium. As we continue to grow across these countries, we are looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission - creating safe, sustainable, and reliable micro-mobility for everyone.
The micro-mobility scene is ever-changing. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, you’ll have the opportunity to have an impact on, and improve our ways of working. This is a chance to leave your mark. Are you ready to join the Voiage?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As a GM you have the overall responsibility for the performance and results of the local business in these countries. The GM is in charge of market development, week to week management and long term planning for the growth and success of their market. The General Manager is part of the country organisation, overlooking the market.
- Responsible for market development which includes developing and owning the market plan, unlocking cities, improving regulations in the cities we are in and representing the business locally to external stakeholders
- Week to week management; follow up on plan with team on a weekly basis to hit P&L goals
- Responsible for developing a business plan and long term planning; setting monthly, quarterly and annual strategy plans and updates to the broader organisation
- Responsible for budget, staff, resources and setting team norms within own team
- Responsible for building and developing a strong team and organisation
- Responsible for workforce planning and succession planning within the country
- Responsible for public representation of Voi in the local market
- Representing the local market’s need to HQ teams for consideration and roadmap development.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- 7+ years of proven work experience from areas within business management, operations, strategy or similar. Experience from high-growth operations or start-up is a plus.
- Fluency in English and French is a requirement
- Experience in leading a team and desire to invest in developing them
- Proven effective project management skills and prior experience of stakeholder management with engaging in external stakeholders
- Bachelor or Master of Science within business, economics, engineering or similar would be a plus
Working at Voi is more than just a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be a part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. In addition to this you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Join Europes #1 micromobility company and one of the fastest growing scaleups
- Have a direct impact on our continued success and the development of the micromobility industry in France and Belgium
- Work with inspiring, motivated and fun colleagues towards a common goal
- Join the micromobility-revolution and be a part of creating sustainable cities made for living, free from noise and pollution