Logistics Procurement Manager - In-House and 3PL solutions
Operations - Sweden – Stockholm
We are looking for a Logistics Procurement Manager, with primary focus on In-House solutions, to join our Field Logistics Team and help us build our field logistics network. This is a key strategic and operational role, with an opportunity to become a central part in the development of a key operational process in the e-scooter industry.
Join us if you want to build your career in a revolutionary company and one of Europes hottest startups. We have a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, diverse, and hardworking people who are passionate to be part of VOI’s vision of building a better future.
You will be in charge of overseeing and develop the sourcing, procurement and implementation process of VOI’s logistics solutions network across Europe, with the primary goal of each day having 100% of our e-scooter fleet active in market, in such a cost-effective, environmentally friendly and qualitative way as possible.
- Develop, lead and execute procurement strategies to support the optimal logistic solutions to collect, charge, maintain and deploy of our active scooter fleet on a daily basis, with primary focus on In-House solutions.
- Lead and oversee the sourcing process for venues, vehicles and people
- Evaluate and select suppliers
- Conduct supplier negotiation
- Ensure implementation excellence
- Contribute to the long-term business, bringing fresh ideas and process Improvements Initiatives
- Create and monitor reports and feedback to evaluate performance, while cooperating with multiple VOI functions
- Close work with the operations, support, data analytics & product teams to streamline and increase performance & efficiency
- Hands-on experience in procurement and logistics management, with focus on In-House and first/last-mile solutions.
- Experience of logistics & last-mile delivery industries - a strong plus
- Logistically savvy with strong negotiations skills
- People person, excellent relationships and teamwork
- Can-do and entrepreneurial approach, self starter
- Exposure to international working environment. Comfortable working with remote locations.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Ability to do data/financial analysis
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Excellent English Communication skills - a Must; Additional language skills including French, Spanish, German, Italian - a Plus
RIDE THE FUTURE WITH VOI
VOI Technology is creating a system of electrically powered scooters around urban centers to provide an affordable, sustainable, and exhilarating way to commute while helping people to reduce their carbon footprint and cities to have a more sustainable transportation network.
VOI is an international and open-minded equal opportunity workplace. We support and encourage difference and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of what makes you who you are, unique and different (including your citizenship, age, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, ancestry,...).
VOI is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and is rapidly expanding across Europe and the world! and at the heart of Europe’s first dock-less bike share company!