Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Currently operating in 11 countries and over 100 cities, Voi is on an amazing growth journey, and we’re currently looking for a PR Intern for Southern Europe (France, Italy and Spain).
The micro-mobility scene is ever changing. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, you’ll have the opportunity to have an impact on, and improve our ways of working. This is a chance to leave your mark. Ready to embark?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As our PR intern, you’ll have an important part in Voi’s continued growth and achievement. You will get the opportunity to work with a globally connected communications team in a high growth environment and build a stable foundation for your future career in PR/Communications.
- Support the Corp Comm Manager for France, Italy and Spain in daily tasks when it comes to ongoing project management and processes, especially regarding the French market but not only
- Track media coverage and improve media coverage reporting
- Manage a weekly internal newsletter for the French, Italian and Spanish teams
- Have the responsibility to gather and share the weekly news to all the teams!
- Edit and review contents
- You will write contents for the print and online media, as well as blog and social media posts especially in French, but also adapting English texts in French or Spanish
- Become a guru of monitoring and reporting
- Follow up on inbound media requests
- Manage corporate communication templates
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
At Voi, you’ll come across new tasks regularly. We’re operating in an uncharted area and having a proven previous experience or problem solving will empower you along the way.
- Bachelor or Master of Science within Communications/PR/Journalism or similar
- Solid verbal and written communication and presentation skills in French
- Proven great skills to organise different editorial contents in French
- Languages level required: French: native speaker and excellent writer; English: B2-C1; Spanish and Italian: B1-B2 (preferable)
- Quick comprehension, flexibility and a prestigeless attitude
- Able to work minimum 6 months
- Confident and independent work flow
WHAT WILL EMPOWER YOU ALONG THE WAY
- Previous experience as an intern in journalism, content creation or communication agency
- Work experience/interest in the start-up industry and urban mobility scene is welcome
Working at Voi is more than just a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be a part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. In addition to this you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Join Europes #1 micromobility company and one of the fastest growing scaleups
- Get “skin in the game” through our employee options program and be a part of building a world class organisation
- Have a direct impact on our continued success and the development of the micromobility industry in the region
- Work with inspiring, motivated and fun colleagues towards a common goal
- Join the micromobility-revolution and be a part of creating sustainable cities made for living, free from noise and pollution