Our growing scooter club is currently looking for a Vehicle Relocation Supervisor to join our Vehicle Operations team. If you would like to be a part of scaling up one of Sweden’s hottest startup, this is the position for you.
- Hire, train and lead a sizeable logistic team
- Lead the development and improvement of internal and external processes.
- Manage key metrics and report to relevant stakeholders.
- Support, coach and develop your team to fulfil their potential.
- You will be responsible for communication between your logistic team and VOI Support team.
- Manage schedule and shifts.
- Report all accidents, incidents or unsafe conditions and take all necessary steps to prevent accidental damage to employees, property, plant, equipment or the environment
- Ensure full awareness of and compliance with the requirements of all relevant Company/customer Safety Handbooks, safety procedures and emergency procedures.
- Reporting to the Warehouse Manager
- 1+ year of relevant experience preferably within a high-growth technology company within mobility, logistics
- Previous experience managing high-performing teams as a supervisor.
- Sense of quality control and rapid scaling
- Excellent leadership and ability to identify top-tier talent
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication skills
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Full-time employment
- VOI swag
- Competitive salary
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
VOI is the leading European micro-mobility company with more than 500,000 users and 1,000,000 rides achieved in roughly six months currently operating in 8 countries and 17 cities all over Europe. Jump on a scooter anytime and ride anywhere in the city within minutes - all emission free. We are creating a future with cities free from noise and pollution. Cities where people move on light electric vehicles. Cities made for living - not for cars.