Our growing scooter club is currently looking for a Vehicle Relocation Specialist to join our Support Operations team in Stockholm. If you would like to be a part of scaling up one of Sweden’s hottest startup, this is the position for you. As we expand across Europe, this is an opportunity for junior candidates wishing to learn in a fast paced environment.
The Vehicle Relocation Specialist is the support for the Fleet Manager in keeping Stockholm clean of broken scooters and relocate low battery scooters. He knows the best way to travel around the city and makes sure that there is not a single damaged scooter out in the streets while collects every low battery ones. Tasks involve picking up damaged scooters and missing or lost ones based on reports received from the one-up manager as well as collecting and relocating the rest of the fleet. Taking action on badly parked scooters, dead-battery reports, new day-time deployments and taking out repaired scooters from the warehouse.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Authorised to legally work in Sweden
- Teamplayer, you will work in pairs
- Ambitious, flexible and problem solver
- Be confident to work in an English speaking environment
- Valid Swedish drivers license (B-Körkort)
- Be able to work in shifts (including nights)
- Be available to work 5 days a week, any day of the week (Weekdays and Weekends)
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a rapidly growing Operations team in the hottest scale up in Europe
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- VOI swag
- Full- or Part-time employment
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
VOI is the leading European micro-mobility company with more than 500,000 users and 1,000,000 rides achieved in roughly six months currently operating in 8 countries and 17 cities all over Europe. Jump on a scooter anytime and ride anywhere in the city within minutes - all emission free. We are creating a future with cities free from noise and pollution. Cities where people move on light electric vehicles. Cities made for living - not for cars.