VOI are looking for a PR Associate for the communications team. Ideally you would have a proven track record in communications, with experience from a fast-moving consumer brand.
E-scooters play a central role in changing how people move around cities in the future. As a member of the team you would be shaping our storytelling around the transformation and supporting us in achieving our goal of being the fastest growing urban mobility company in Europe, as well as the most responsible.
You have the chance to join a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people and be a part of the VOI vision of building a better future. The position is located in Stockholm. Your main focus would be Sweden, but you will be working with all of our markets across Europe. Start date is June 1st, please apply by April 25th.
- Implementing communication strategies and messaging across multiple channels in Sweden.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key media outlets and journalists in the region.
- Developing ideas and creative ways of telling stories about our product, the transformation of city life and how we work with local communities and regulators.
- Developing communication materials (press releases, speaking points, messaging, statements).
- Liaising with key spokespeople within the organisation, external partners and other stakeholders.
- A degree in marketing or communications, with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience, preferably with a fast moving consumer brand or related industries.
- Fluent language skills in Swedish and English, both in writing and verbally.
- Skilled project manager with a creative mindset that can handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter and an enthusiastic team-player that radiates positivity and demonstrates a “can-do” attitude.
- Highly adaptable, driven, ambitious as well as calm under pressure.
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Competitive pay
- Work that makes a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
VOI is bringing shared electric scooters to the streets of Europe. Jump on a scooter anytime and ride anywhere in the city within minutes - all free from emissions. We are creating a future with cities free from noise and pollution. Cities where people move on light electric vehicles. Cities made for living - not for cars