Our growing scooter club is currently looking for a Fleet Manager to join our Operations team in Stockholm. If you would like to be a part of scaling up one of Sweden’s hottest startup, this is the position for you. As we expand across Europe, this is an opportunity for junior candidates wishing to learn in a fast paced environment.
As our Fleet Manager, you’ll be responsible for our entire scooter fleet in Stockholm, as well as the development and implementation of a broad array of operations projects.
- Be responsible for a team of 10+ fleet supervisors.
- Lead the team towards achieving operational excellence in our daily operations.
- Continuous process improvement towards efficiency.
- Gain a thorough and complete understanding of all business and operations systems used by VOI.
- Collaborate with ops, engineering, and supply chain to prioritise and pursue the highest impact opportunities.
- Communicate updates, timelines, and outcomes to the Nordics Operations team.
- Experience managing sizeable teams, their performance and shifts.
- Leadership skills, guiding and motivating the team in order to best serve the Stockholm market.
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Competitive salary & benefits.
- Work with a dedicated and talented team of individuals.
- Responsibility to build and manage a fast growing team in an international environment.
- Experience in a rapidly developing operation.
- The chance to see your ideas implemented on a far-reaching scale.
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
VOI is the leading European micro-mobility company with more than 500,000 users and 1,000,000 rides achieved in roughly six months currently operating in 8 countries and 17 cities all over Europe. Jump on a scooter anytime and ride anywhere in the city within minutes - all emission free. We are creating a future with cities free from noise and pollution. Cities where people move on light electric vehicles. Cities made for living - not for cars.