Since 2018, Voi has been on a mission to create safe, sustainable and reliable micromobility for everyone. Today we are the #1 e-scooter service in Europe, operating in 100 cities with over 100 MILLION rides to date. It has been an amazing journey and we have no intention of stopping now! In that pursuit, we’re currently looking to expand our team with a Central Operations Manager with a direct impact on how we run our future warehouse operations. Ready to embark?
Want to learn more about our Global Operations? Check out what our Head of Warehouse Operations, Christopher Kaindl has to say!
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As Central Operations Manager, you are actively contributing to the global strategy and process efficiency of our operations ensuring Voi’s growth across all markets. In this role you have a direct impact on implementing industrialisation and workflow efficiency in our warehouses, thereby contributing to reducing costs and steering Voi towards profitability. This spans from evaluating where and how to set up warehouses to driving global initiatives across all 50+ Voi warehouses across Europe. This will include:
Shaping strategy: Deep-dive into how we can achieve industry-leading warehouse operations to gain and leverage a competitive advantage and secure our position as Europe's leading micromobility operator.
Data-driven and structured problem-solving: Working with various matters that markets face and applying data analysis to collect actionable insights, identify biggest levers to optimise for impact. Eg. Does it make sense to consolidate warehouses of two adjacent markets?
Project & stakeholder management: Leading global high-impact, cross-functional initiatives and collaborating closely with local (fleet managers, market leadership) and central (product, data, engineering, business control) stakeholders to ensure transparency, buy-in, and adoption of your work. Eg. Developing and implementing new processes and tools.
Continuous improvement: Contributing to thought leadership, setting a high bar for operational excellence, finding opportunities for improving on the status quo.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
We are looking for an independent and detail oriented project leader, with strong communications- and analytical skills. In addition to being fluent in English we believe the right person has:
- A University degree within engineering, business or equivalent
- 2-4 years relevant work experience within operational excellence or from established strategy consultancy
- Experience in supervising cross-functional projects with high business impact and stakeholder management
- Hands-on mentality and passion to dive deep into our warehouse operations to identify areas of improvement
- Solid sense of ownership and accountability for your work
Working at Voi is more than just a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be a part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. In addition to this you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Join the #1 micromobility company in Europe and one of the fastest growing scaleups
- Have a direct impact on vehicle readiness and be a part of building an industry that will fundamentally change the way people move in European cities for decades to come
- Get “skin in the game” through our employee options program and play a crucial part in maximising VOI’s global revenue
- Work with inspiring, motivated and fun colleagues towards a common goal
- Join the micromobility-revolution and be a part of creating sustainable cities made for living, free from noise and pollution