Since 2018, Voi has been on a mission to create safe, sustainable and reliable micromobility for everyone. Today we are the #1 e-scooter service in Europe, operating in 100 cities with over 100 MILLION rides to date. It has been an amazing journey and we have no intention of stopping now! We’re now looking for an IT Administrator.
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
We’re not looking for your average IT Administrator. We’re looking for a collaborative, dedicated and service minded internal IT wiz to take our internal IT to the next level. To succeed, you will need a hands-on approach and be willing to travel when the world allows you to. At the pace we are expanding, this truly is a challenge of a lifetime. But if you’re up for exactly that, let’s talk.
- Be a part of driving our global internal IT infrastructure throughout all of Voi (that means warehouses in around 50 cities around Europe, an HQ in Stockholm and potentially more offices around Europe as we expand).
- Drive our MDM processes
- Ensure all our employees have smooth digital workplace experience
- Be part of setting standards and best practices when it comes to procedures, IT-security & purchasing
- Be part of ensuring IT compliance throughout the organisation
- Own or be part of projects to ensure efficiency and a great employee experience from start to finish
WHAT YOU NEED TO EMBARK
We’re looking for you if you're looking forward to learn new things and develop your current skills. It's ok if some points is new to you, we don't expect anyone to know everything. On the other side we foster a team culture were everyone is expected to share and help grow those around them. We believe you have some experience of
- Experience from administering IT infrastructure in multiple locations
- Experience in cloud based solutions
- Fluency in both Mac & PC
- Well versed in Google Workspace, Slack & Atlassian
Working at Voi is more than just a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be a part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. In addition to this you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Join Europes #1 micromobility company and one of the fastest growing scaleups
- Get “skin in the game” through our employee options program and be a part of building a world class organisation and a scalable platform.
- Have a direct impact on our continued success and the development of the micromobility industry.
- Work with inspiring, motivated and fun colleagues towards a common goal
- Join the micromobility-revolution and be a part of creating sustainable cities made for living, free from noise and pollution