Our growing scooter club is currently looking for a Vehicle Team Lead to join our engineering team. If you would like to play a key part in scaling up one of Sweden’s hottest startups - this is the position for you!
The Vehicle Engineering team is responsible for development of all vehicle components from concept to production. As a Vehicle Team Lead, you’ll be responsible for the Vehicle engineering team and create stunning new Voi products which set us apart from our competitors.
- Lead the vehicle engineering team who will help create our new products.
- Design models and engineering drawings.
- Independently organise and manage projects from concept to production.
- Build working prototypes for validation.
- Work cross-functionally with other engineering teams to develop a cleanly integrated product.
- Work closely with diverse teams in Sweden and China, including engineering (software, hardware and firmware), manufacturing, supply chain, operations, design and executive teams.
- Ability to travel to Shenzhen, China as needed.
- 5+ years of mechanical design experience
- 2+ years of experience managing a team
- Electrical engineering and electrical powertrain experience is a merit
- Deep knowledge of vehicle systems and their interactions
- Solid CAD skills
- Experienced taking products from from concept to validation and deployment
- Familiar with automotive industry standards such as SAE, ISO, UL, and GB/ T
- Comfortable working with suppliers
- Can think outside the box, take initiative and find creative solutions
- Excellent communication skills and team-working abilities
- Bilingual in both Mandarin and English is a merit
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Take lead in building amazing new products with high public
- Being part of the rapidly growing engineering team in the hottest scale-up in Europe
- Competitive compensation package
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
VOI is the leading European micro-mobility company with more than 500,000 users and 1,000,000 rides achieved in roughly six months currently operating in 9 countries and 18 cities all over Europe. Jump on a scooter anytime and ride anywhere in the city within minutes - all emission free. We are creating a future with cities free from noise and pollution. Cities where people move on light electric vehicles. Cities made for living - not for cars.