Our growing scooter club is currently looking for a Team Lead & Project Manager to join our vehicle engineering team in Gothenburg. If you would like to play a key part in leading up one of Sweden’s hottest startups - this is the position for you!
As Vehicle Team Lead & Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for realizing stunning new Voi vehicles which set us apart from our competitors.
- Manage and mentor a team of engineers
- Lead engineering teams who will help create our new products.
- Organize proof-of-concept studies to build working prototypes for validation.
- Provide design direction of vehicle components, load cases, and validation testing
- Leverage team resources to complete vehicle design
- Organize and manage production projects
- Develop, maintain and monitor project plans, schedules, budgets and expenditures
- Align with stakeholders across the project's life-cycle
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to develop a cleanly integrated product.
- Work with diverse teams in Sweden and China, including engineering (software, hardware and firmware), manufacturing, supply chain, operations, design and executive teams.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of experience in project management
- 3+ years of experience managing a team
- Experience working with suppliers
- Experience with product development from concept to validation and deployment
- Understanding of construction methods and tooling options
- Knowledge of automotive industry standards such as SAE, ISO, UL, and GB/ T
- Knowledge of electrical vehicle systems and their interactions
- Understanding of waterfall and agile project management strategies
- Able to travel to Stockholm as required by project needs
- Able to travel internationally as required by project needs
- A flair for creative problem solving in a fast-paced startup environment
- Bilingual in both Mandarin and English is a merit
- Experience in Jira, Confluence or other project management software
- Familiarity of industry standard certifications related to dangerous goods, EV, cellular, and BT regulatory and quality management systems
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Take lead in building amazing new products with high public visibility
- Being part of the rapidly growing engineering team in the hottest scale-up in Europe
- Competitive compensation package
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. We know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and Voi welcomes people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!