We are looking for a City Operations Manager in Helsinki who wants to build his or her career in a revolutionary company and one of Europe’s fastest growing start-ups!
As the generalist in a team of specialists, you will oversee VOI’s activity in the city, identify points of improvements and be hands-on with daily tasks when needed. This will include taking the initiative on new strategic initiatives, coordinate and support operations and marketing, organizing city marketing activities and local events, and maintaining good relationships with key public stakeholders and commercial partners of your city.
Join a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people with amazing backgrounds and be a part of the VOI vision of building a better and sustainable future. This role is ideal for ambitious professionals who want to revolutionise urban mobility and build their career in one of Europe’s hottest start-ups!
- Based on regional and global strategy, you’ll help to drive strategic initiatives and coordinate the local team to prioritize, set a timeline to reach goals quickly, and see them through to completion
- Ensure that the vehicle, operations and marketing teams have all tools and resources available to deliver stellar results
- Make P&L, growth and compliance recommendations and drive product changes needed for local adoption
- Building and continuously strengthening the VOI community in your local city
- Collecting, analyzing and reporting data to the regional GM
- Assisting in the development and improvement of internal and external processes
- Always be ready to get your hands dirty whenever urgency requires
- +3 years within investment banking / consulting / business intelligence / strategy or related experience; some high-growth operations or startup experience is strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to solve problems logically
- Bias toward action - constantly pushing toward clarity and execution
- Excellent organization and time management
- Willingness to get your hands dirty
- Collaborator at heart and someone who proactively partners across teams
- Strong project management skills
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- The possibility to take ownership of a full business unit and build a team
- Work with people around the world and build best practice for a new industry
- Role in a company with incredible momentum and grow with it
- Join a high performing, hard working and fun team and a great work environment
- VOI swag
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
VOI is the leading European micro-mobility company with more than 1,000,000 users and 1,000,000 rides achieved in roughly six months currently operating in 8 countries and 18 cities all over Europe. Jump on a scooter anytime and ride anywhere in the city within minutes - all emission free. We are creating a future with cities free from noise and pollution. Cities where people move on light electric vehicles. Cities made for living - not for cars.