VOI Technology is now looking for a Corporate Finance Associate to join our Strategy & Planning team. The Strategy and Planning organisation is responsible for the company’s global strategy, next generation of business lines, and supports general corporate and business development.
Strategy & Planning is a nimble and highly impactful team that directly collaborates with the C-suite and works cross functionally across Product, Operations, Engineering, Marketing and Finance. The team directly supports the CEO; works cross functionally across Product, Operations, Engineering, Marketing Finance, and beyond.
We are now looking for highly driven, analytical and strategic thinkers to join our team!
- Investment planning and forecasting: We plan for the overarching allocation of investment funds across fleet, ops., R&D, people organisation and new business initiatives in order to maximise long-term shareholder and customer value
- Corporate finance and M&A: We lead day-to-day work in corporate development and fundraising processes and support on capital structure strategy, with relationships to CEO/CFO, Board of Directors and investors
- Global and Regional Strategy: We support our global business strategy providing a clear connection and link to key financial drivers of performance. We assess how we best create and enhance defensible differentiation and competitive advantage in the longer term perspective
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics or Engineering from a leading university, with top performance in coursework
- 1-4 years’ experience of investment banking, corporate finance, investments or transaction advisory from a leading investment bank, management consultancy or investment fund
- Exceptional Excel skills with proven experience of financial modelling, and strong command of Powerpoint
- A demonstrated high degree of autonomy and independence
- An analytical, “get-it-right” personality – focused on high quality results
- Strategic vision and top-down understanding of key drivers of business performance
- A deep desire to grow and learn
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a rapidly growing Strategy & Planning team in the hottest scale up in Europe
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- VOI swag
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
VOI is the leading European micro-mobility company with more than 1,000,000 users and 1,000,000 rides achieved in roughly six months currently operating in 8 countries and 18 cities all over Europe. Jump on a scooter anytime and ride anywhere in the city within minutes - all emission free. We are creating a future with cities free from noise and pollution. Cities where people move on light electric vehicles. Cities made for living - not for cars.