Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Currently operating in 11 countries and over 100 cities, Voi is on an amazing growth journey, and we’re currently looking for an Operations Associate. As we continue to grow across Spain, we are looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission - creating safe, sustainable, and reliable micro-mobility for everyone.
The micro-mobility scene is ever-changing. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, you’ll have the opportunity to have an impact on, and improve our ways of working. This is a chance to leave your mark. Are you ready to join the Voiage?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
We are looking for an associate who will oversee various parts of the operations and data handling across all cities in Spain.
The associate will work across the City Success & Fleet Optimisation to deliver a best in-class customer experience.
- The role combines local insights with best practices, taking ownership of the local rider experience and business optimization.
- Working with the on ground teams to drive how we optimize the end-to-end operation process.
- Help to track & investigate any reasonable changes in key metrics in relation to parking, rides, and zone setup.
- Assist in rolling out company wide projects and initiatives in Spain and provide recommendations of necessary improvements and tools to central operations, product, tech and engineering teams.
- Own the geofencing in new and existing markets and manage all change requisites from stakeholders to operational and parking locations.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Engineering or similar.
- Preferably 1 year of proven work experience from areas within operations, supply chain, data/BI, or similar.
- Possess knowledge within operations and contributes to business and process improvements.
- Basic knowledge in tools such as SQL, Tableau, PowerBI, G-Suite(sheets/slides) and MS Office (excel/ powerpoint).
- Organised, hardworking, and detail-oriented.
- Comfortable working with and analysing large data sets.
- Able to effectively handle several stakeholders and develop professional relationships with them.
- Analytical mindset that based on data continuously evaluates the current best practices and local insights to find potential improvements.
- Reliable on changing circumstances in an ever-growing and progressive environment, where you need to be able to work with limited to no supervision and get the right things done in the best possible way.
- Good communications skills in Spanish and English.
Working at Voi is more than just a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be a part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. In addition to this, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Join Europes #1 micromobility company and one of the fastest growing scaleups
- Get “skin in the game” through our employee options program and be a part of building a world class organisation
- Work with inspiring, motivated and fun colleagues toward a common goal.
- Join the micromobility-revolution and be a part of creating sustainable cities made for living, free from noise and pollution.
- Have a direct impact on our continued success and the development of the micromobility industry in the Spanish region.