We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join Voi’s Marketing team. You will be working with the first European dockless scooter sharing company in Lübeck! This role is ideal for young professionals and recent college graduates who want to gain experience and build their careers in a revolutionary company and industry.
- Developing ideas for creative ways of promoting the company in Lübeck.
- Identifying and assessing customer’s help inquiries to provide quality support.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with users.
- Collecting and reporting data to Operations Manager.
- Managing social networks.
- Willingness to accept unplanned tasks that may vary day-by-day.
- Work directly with the marketing team to coordinate brand awareness, as well as the operations, data analytics, & product teams to streamline and increase efficiency.
- Entering on the ground floor of a fast growing and dynamic last mile transportation start-up.
- Developing communication programs that help the brand development.
APPLICANTS SHOULD BE/HAVE
- Growth mindset: you seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team.
- Self-Starter that radiates positivity and demonstrates a “can-do” attitude.
- Experience in events, field marketing, etc.
- Schedule flexibility.
- Physically capable.
- High energy: Job requires active movement on a daily basis.
- Basic familiarity with the urban area they work in.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Full time work.
- Active schedule - you are consistently on the move.
- Competitive pay.
- Work that makes a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
VOI is the leading European micro-mobility company with more than 1,000,000 users and 1,000,000 rides achieved in roughly six months currently operating in 8 countries and 18 cities all over Europe. Jump on a scooter anytime and ride anywhere in the city within minutes - all emission free. We are creating a future with cities free from noise and pollution. Cities where people move on light electric vehicles. Cities made for living - not for cars.