Operations Support Specialist
Operations - France – Paris
Our growing scooter club is currently looking for a Operations Admin Specialist to join our team in Paris. If you would like to be a part of scaling up one of the hottest start-ups in Europe, this is the position for you!
This entry-level role is ideal for young professionals who want to gain experience and build their careers in a revolutionary company and industry (this is gonna be big). As we expand across Europe, you will learn in a fast paced environment.
- Handle administrative tasks, such as pending support tickets and payments, as well as executing and improving current processes
- Supporting Hunters (who collects our scooters) to create a world-class collection flow
- Building and proactively improving user’s opinion of the VOI community through emails, and potentially, phone calls
- Providing support to and taking care of your teammates as well as adding to the VOI culture
- Unplanned tasks that may vary on a daily basis
- Entering at the heart of last mile transportation start-up, with rapid growth and global ambitions
- Flexible, Solution oriented, Energetic, Humble.
- Having a growth mindset: You seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team. You learn from mistakes and move forward.
- Self-Starter that radiates positivity, prestige-less-ness and a “can-do” attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree or work experience within relevant fields.
- Fluent and comfortable in French and English
THE POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of one of the hottest start-ups in Europe
- Owning responsibility for a key function in our daily operations
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- VOI swag
- Working from our office in Paris
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
VOI is the leading European micro-mobility company with more than 1,000,000 users and 2,000,000 rides achieved in roughly six months currently operating in 9 countries and 20 cities all over Europe. Jump on a scooter anytime and ride anywhere in the city within minutes - all emission free. We are creating a future with cities free from noise and pollution. Cities where people move on light electric vehicles. Cities made for living - not for cars.