Design - Sweden – Stockholm
You are the kind of person that thinks we design for humans not only customers and you know the difference. You have a ground-braking expertise in designing digital experiences and understands that digital experiences are part of an ecosystem.
You purposefully keep ahead of emerging design trends, social paradigms as well as state of the art UI. You see the world through a lens of smart experience design and know how it can affect a products value.
Finally, you’re a little obsessed about shaping the micro-mobility experience of the future.
In this role, you are responsible of designing market-leading Digital experiences for VOI’s mobility solutions as well as internal tools. Considering the whole scope of UX you are to challenge and innovate the way our users interact with the whole eco-system of products and services (digital & physical). You will part of the Design team within the Product department. The Product department is a true cross-functional team where inter-disciplinary focus, curiosity and drive are highly valued. You will work in close collaboration with our Engineering team, marketing and operative functions.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Create wireframes and specifications based on the costumers needs and brand values.
- Expertise in digital interaction best practices and validation methods.
- Up to date with latest micro-interaction trends and state of the art UI.
- Capable of conceptualise ideas and discussions in deliverable material.
- Good at prototype driven design process
- Performing tests and user clinics of your concepts
- Manage and keep track of implementation plans and deadlines.
- Be a UX evangelist at all times
- B.Sc. or Masters in Interaction design. New inter-disciplinary programs are applicable.
- Relevant working experience within UX/UI.
- App design experience is an advantage.
- English, spoken and written
- Design intuitive, detail oriented.
- Ability to drive, motivate and convince
- Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
- Communicative with good verbal and visual presentation skills.
- Independent and confident as well as a good team player
- Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills.
- Highly motivated, flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules
This positions offers
- Being part of a rapidly growing Engineering team in the hottest startup in Europe
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- VOI swag (unlimited credits)
- Working from our HQ in Stockholm
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. We know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and Voi welcomes people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!