Our growing scooter club is currently looking for an ambitious person to join our City Operations team in Vejle part-time. If you would like to be a part of scaling up one of Sweden’s hottest startup, this is the position for you. As part of the City Operations team, you will be working to develop a healthy scooter fleet, optimise the placement and usage of the scooters. You will also collaborate with the Vehicle Operations team to make sure that the inflow and outflow of thew scooters in the market is working seamlessly.
This position is perfect for young professionals or students who want to be in the core of a fast-growing business and gain valuable experience from an innovative company. Join a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted and hardworking people and be a part of VOI's vision in building a better future!
- Identifying and maintaining spots for scooters to be dropped in Vejle.
- Collecting, analysing and reporting data to primarily the City Operations Manager.
- Assisting in the development and improvement of internal and external processes.
- Unplanned tasks that may vary on a daily basis and short notice - At the office, the field or remotely.
- Working closely with the rest of the Operations team as well as the entire company, to streamline and increase efficiency.
- Being a vital part of a last mile transportation start-up, with rapid growth and global ambitions.
- Schedule flexibility: You are willing to work outside of regular business hours, happy to work evenings and weekends alongside studies or other.
- Ambitious, flexible and problem solver: You aim high, easily adapt to rapid changing circumstances and find solutions to issues on the go.
- Outgoing, pedagogical and like public speaking: You enjoy interacting with people, can adapt your message to the receiver and do not hesitate to speak in front of a bigger group.
- Growth mindset: You seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team. You learn from mistakes and move forward.
- Self-Starter: You radiate positivity and a “can-do” attitude.
- Language proficiency: Fluency in local language and English.
Preferred, but not required: Driver's license.
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a rapidly growing company in the hottest scale-up in Europe
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- VOI swag
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!