Design Strategist & Researcher
Engineering - Sweden – Stockholm
You are the kind of person that believes in designing for humans not only customers and you know the difference. You understand the power of people and have a passion for human-centric innovation. As a Design Strategist and Researcher you are fluid in practicing applied research and can easily scope research projects, execute them and create tangible deliveries that can be applied through out our products and organisation. You purposefully keep ahead of emerging trends, social paradigms inside and outside the mobility space.
You will lead the discovery of future opportunities from a holistic perspective to delivery.
You will also connect to the wider company objectives and translate them to initiatives within the Design department.
Finally, you’re a little obsessed about shaping the mobility experience of the future.
In this role, you are responsible of discovering user insights, emerging trends and future opportunities. Considering the whole scope of UX and mobility ecosystem you are to apply quantitative, qualitative data or any other insight and create tangible input for the Design teams as well as other departments. You will be a part of the Design team within the Product department. The Product department is a true cross-functional team where inter-disciplinary focus, curiosity and drive are highly valued. You will work in close collaboration with our Strategy, Marketing, Engineering and operative functions.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Expertise in Design research methodology and best practices.
- Fluent in applied research, able to synthesise and translate to tangible requirements/input/feedback
- Up to date with latest emerging trends, social paradigms, etc.
- Capable of conceptualise abstract insights in tangible material.
- Performing tests and user clinics of concepts
- Capable of translating company objectives into Design principles.
- Expert in measuring results in human-centric projects.
- Manage and keep track of implementation plans and deadlines.
- Be a Human-centric evangelist at all times
- B.Sc. and/or Masters within Design. New inter-disciplinary programs are applicable.
- Relevant working experience within Strategy and Research.
- Mobility experience is an advantage.
- English, spoken and written
- Design intuitive, detail oriented.
- Ability to drive, motivate and convince
- Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
- Communicative with good verbal and visual presentation skills.
- Independent and confident as well as a good team player
- Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills.
- Highly motivated, flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules
This positions offers
- Being part of a rapidly growing Product team in the hottest startup in Europe
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- VOI swag
- Working from our HQ in Stockholm
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. We know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and Voi welcomes people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!