Junior iOS Developer - Analytics & Logging
Engineering - Sweden – Stockholm
Our Engineering team keeps growing and we are now looking for a Junior iOS Developer to help our iOS team in the exciting role of adding and maintaining data analytics and logging of our iOS apps.
You will be responsible to understand the value of analytics and that we are moving towards being more data-driven as a company. You will regularly sync with the Product Owner, Data team and the iOS team to understand the data logging requirements and deliver them as per given definitions. You will need to be self-driven in understanding the current code-base and be able to ask the right questions to co-developers, which are required to deliver the tasks you own. Proactivity and love for data-analytics is the key.
- You are a self-motivated person looking for an opportunity to explore our iOS code-base and maintaining it in data logging aspect.
- You love Swift and have played around with it for at least a year
- You love to read code written by co-developers and provide valuable feedback
- You know “Knowledge is power” and for us “Data is knowledge”
- You are a person willing to take Voi iOS apps to next level of data-driven universe
It would make us even more excited if you:
- have knowledge about CoreBluetooth,
- know CoreLocation as well,
- have experience with apps working with web-services and RESTful network APIs, and if
- you've worked with Adjust, Firebase or any other analytics APIs.
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a rapidly growing Vehicle Operations team in the hottest scale up in Europe
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- Voi swag :D
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!