Our growing micro mobility company is currently looking for a Financial Controller to join our Finance team. If you would like to be a part of scaling up one of Sweden’s hottest startup, this is the position for you. As we expand across Europe, this is an opportunity for candidates wishing to develop in a fast paced environment.
The team at Voi is full of motivated individuals with a “can-do” mindset. We are not afraid to get into the trenches, and we see seek opportunities to learn, gain perspective, and build character. We see obstacles as challenges to overcome, not barriers. We give our best in everything that we do, and we are ready and willing to help our teammates. Plus, we are fun.
We are searching for a person with the experience of building a financial controlling unit. We believe you thrive in a changeable environment and want to be a part of a fast growing journey. We trust that you will contribute with your competence to build this function. Below you will find examples of what this position might contain:
- Ensure quality of reporting from affiliates
- Control balance sheet and income statement to budget and forecast
- Build internal and external reporting
- Create and improve processes and routine
- Support with the monthly closing and reconciliation
- Business degree and at least 5 years of professional experience within relevant areas
- Experience within accounting
- High level of independence and ability to structure and organize
- Comfortable in the start-up environment
- Fluency in English
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Outgoing person with high communication skills to lead the communication with all parts of the organisation
- Experience from international company is preferred
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a growing Finance team in the hottest scale up in Europe
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- VOI swag
- Great possibilities to have an impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
“Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. *We* want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. We know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and VOI welcomes *people from* diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!”